BD: Rural Electricity T and Distribution - P129920
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (PGCB) | Published May 3, 2016 - Deadline June 16, 2016
Consultancy Services For Training Service Coordination For
Implementingthe Training Program Of Institutional Strengthening Of Pgcb Project
Memo No.-01/PGCB/Sec (TLD&QC)/2016/182 Date: 27 April,2016
Consultancy Services for 'TrainingService Coordination' for implementing the Training Program of "Institutional Strengthening of PGCB" Project
Request for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
The Government of People's Republic of Bangladesh (hereinafter called "GOB") hasreceivedfinancing (hereinafter "the Loan") from World Bank (hereinafter called "WB") toward the project cost of "InstitutionalStrengthening of PGCB " (hereinafter called "the Project") and intends to apply a part of the proceeds of the Loan for the paymentsfor the Consulting Services of the Project. The objective of the Project is to enhance institutional resources of PGCB to improveutility performance, institutional development, financial management, operational improvement and to strengthen overall performance& efficiency. Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (hereinafter called "the Employer" or "PGCB"), the executing agency ofthe Project, intends to employ a Consulting firm (hereinafter called "the Consultant") as Training service coordinator to manage,supervise and implementation of the Project.
The Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB) Limited under the Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources, nowinvites eligible Consultingfirm(s) to indicate their interests in providing services to act as the "Training Service coordinator"to assist PGCB with the supervision of overall training program of 'Institutional Strengthening of PGCB' Project. The consultancyservice involves:
- Reviewingof training needs of each department of PGCB as in theTPP
- Preparing the comprehensive training implementation plan covering all aspects such as liaise with the identifiedtraining provider and finalize a complete training program, training schedules, duration & modules ofcourses, no. oftrainees etc.
- Selectingsuitable institution (Home and abroad) for each type of training and finalize training costs for each batch
- Defining & finalizing payment terms based onperformance criteria with the individual training providers/institutions
- Reviewing the overall training program as well as equipment and software to bepurchased
- Suggesting quality assurance planfor execution and supervision of testing &/ commissioning of supplied equipments&software's
- Review the purchasingprocess of the equipment and software up to handing over
- Prepare reports& documents (e.g. inception report, engineering report, monthly, quarterly progressreport & PCR of the project).
Interested Consulting firm(s) should provideinformation indicating that they have therequired qualifications andrelevant experience to perform the services. The short-listing criteria are:
a) General experience of the Firm(s);
b) Experience in similar projects of compatible size, complexity and technical specialtyinthe required area;
c) Financial Soundness of the firm;and
d) Staffing and logistics of thefirm.
While indicating information relating to(b), it shall be made clear whether responsibility of the firm was in capacity of a principal firm (lead partner) or as anassociated firm (sub-consultant/JV partner).
Consultants are requested to submit the following supporting documentsagainst the above mentioned criteria:
(i) Registration paper of the firm(s); (ii) JV agreement/letterof intent (if applicable); (iii) Firm's brochure; (iv) Audited financial reports for last three years; (v) Service experiencerecord (including nature, total cost, total input in terms of Man month, employer, location of service etc.).
Consultants may associate to enhance theirqualifications, but should mention whether the association in the form of a "Joint venture" or "Sub-consultancy". In the case of anassociation, all members of such association should have real and well-defined inputs to the assignment and it is preferable tolimit the total number of firms including their associates to maximum of four.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of theWorld Bank'sGuidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January2011] ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBSmethod set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
The interested Consulting firm(s) may collect detailed EOI document (the ToR) from the address below during normaloffice hours (09:00 to 15:00 hours BST) from 02 May, 2016 & up to 15 June, 2016 or download the pdf version of thedocument from PGCB website www.pgcb.org.bd and CPTU website www.cptu.gov.bd. Further informationcan be obtained at the address below during office hours (9:00 to 15.00 hours BST).
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a writtenform to the address below (inperson, or by mail, or by e-mail) by 16June, 2016, 15:00 BST and be clearly marked "Expressions of Interest for ConsultingServices of 'Institutional Strengthening of PGCB' Project".
Address: Power Grid Company ofBangladesh Limited
IEB Building (New), 4thFloor 8/A,
Telephone: +880-2-9553663, 9550514, 9560064,9558054,
Training Management Consulting Firm INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTHENING OF PGCB
1. Background of the project: To make thetransmission sector professionally, financiallyand technically viable and to cope up with the global requirement, this sector requires building up its capacity to meet up therapidly growing demand of electricity and expanded system. As a whole to improve PGCB's (i) Technical expertise, (ii) SystemPlanning department, (iii) Project Planning department, (iv) System Protection and Metering Circle department, (v) Research andTechnical Services Department, (vi) Design and Quality Control Department, (vii) CNST and SCADA division, (viii) Grid MaintenanceDivision, (ix) Smart Grid, (x) Human Resources Management department and (xi) Finance Department, institutional and capacitystrengthening program is mandatory. PGCB is going to engage Consulting/Training Firm/Institute for implementing the following goodsand services: 1) Equipment Purchase 2) Software Purchase 3) Training. The focus of the program will include thefollowing:
1. Training on Transmission networkSDH, IT Network, Routing Protocol, Maintenance for CNST Division.
2. Training on Transformer, SF6 breaker, S/S equipment testing & maintenance, Powersystem dynamic analysis, Blackout simulation & reactive power management for RTS Department.
3. Training on power system protection, test equipment handling, Relay technology, SAStechnology, Fault analysis for Protection Division.
4. Training on Tower & their foundation design and Tower Software for Design & Quality Control (CIVIL)Department.
5. Training to achieve Effective, Fastand State-of-the-art formulation of future projects from Planning Department.
6. Training on EMTP-RV, PSS/E for System Planning Department.
7. A Hands-On Training in e-terra security management, Database & dataachieving, OCP 11g Database Administration to technically bolster SCADAand Maintenance division.
8. Training on operation, system integration, configuration and maintenance of SAS;application, handling, setting calculation, parameterization of testing equipment for Smart Grid.
9. Training on Financial Module, Financial Management& Project managementfor Accounts and Finance Department.
10. Training onhuman capital management, effective organization development, compensation, benefits, reward management, performance managementetc. for Human Resources Management Department
11. To purchase Selected Software for Substation Design & System Planning Department
12. To purchase Selected Testing Equipments for RTS Department.
The objective of the Institutional Strengthening Program of PGCB is to enhanceinstitutional resources of PGCB to improve utility performance, institutional development, financial management, operationalimprovement and to strengthen overall efficiency and performance.
3. Scope of services:
The consulting Firm shall undertake but not be limited to the following activities as thescope of consultancy servicing Firm:
1. Theconsultant shall act as the Technical Advisor to assist PGCB in the implementation of whole program of "Institutional StrengtheningProgram of PGCB".
2. Review the training needsof each of the departments as stated above through consultation with Project management Unit (PMU) and Project PlanningDepartment.
3. Preparation of a comprehensiveimplementation plan giving emphasis on requirement hierarchy of the recommended trainings and time to time availability of each ofthe training programs (Foreign/Local).
4. Develop detail curriculum, outline for different trainingprograms.
5. Review the budget for the whole programand recommend if any further modification is required.
6. Perform Pre Award surveyto assure prospective Training Firm's/Institution's Qualification andExperience.
7. Perform Pre Award survey to assure prospectiveAgency's/Company's/Software Development Firm's/Institution's Qualification, Experience and product quality.
8. Preparation of Contract documents including scope ofworks, specifications as required etc. for engaging the implementing Training Firm/Institution.
9. Preparation of Contract documents to purchase Test Equipments and Softwares fordifferent department of PGCB from Agency/Company/SoftwareDevelopment Firm/Institution.
10. Assist PGCB to clarify queries from prospective Training Firm/Institution andAgency/Company/Software Development Firm/Institution.
11. Assist PGCB in evaluation of offers received from Training Firm/Institution and Agency/Company/SoftwareDevelopment Firm/Institution and to prepare recommendation for approval of PGCB.
12. Preparation of detail scope of work and TOR for qualified Training Firm/Institutionand Agency/Company/Software Development Firm/Institution.
13. Suggest quality assurance plan for execution.
14. Supervision of testing & commissioning of supplied equipments, software installation, testing of softwareperformance and training program.
15. Define Paymentterm based on performance criteria of Training Firm/Institution.
16. Preparation and submission of reports on supervision works and qualityassurance.
17. Assist PGCB to select and finalizethe contract with travel agent who will arrange all necessary woks (including VISA, Air-ticket, medical, insurances etc.) forforeigntravel.
18. Foreign Study tour for ateam consistingof 10 members from PGCB, Power Division, Power Wing of the Planning Commission, IMED, ERD for 7 (Seven) days shallbe arranged. The cost ofthe study tour shall be included in the offer price of the bidder.
The consultant will be responsible for the followingdeliverables:
1. An inception report within onemonth of the assignment indicating any proposed changes to the envisaged program and detailing the planned program of actions forthe assignment.
2. A report detailing PGCB's'Training Needs Assessment' which will be based on the report already prepared by PGCB with the necessary modifications/revisionsas deemed appropriate by the consultant; to be submitted withintwo months of the assignment.
3. A training program for PGCBstaff to be carried out over two years period detailingall particulars including all associated costs, recommended training institutes andprograms, course schedules, course curricula andmodules as required.The report to be submitted within four (4) months of the assignment.
4. Identifying the required training courses and making all related preparations andacting as the intermediary between the training provider and PGCB.
5. Preparing a post-training program andoverseeing its implementation
6. Participating in the post-training assessments of trainees on an 'as required'basis.
7. Preparing quarterly reports on the progressof the assignment focusing on achievements, a summary of the current status and identifying anybottle necks and providingrecommendations for their speedy resolution.
8. Preparing a final report on the assignment which shouldalso include identifying areas of improvement for thefuture.
5. Consultancy Period:
The consultant shall perform the servicesduring the period commencing fromJanuary-2017 to June2018 or any other period as may be subsequently agreed by the parties in writing.
6. Tentative Training Program/Study Tour with Nos.of Participants, Batches, Duration & Schedule: (As Annexure-I).
Scale of National / International Study and Training:
It will be very apparent from the above information thatthis is an extensive trainingprogram and indeed as planned for duration of about 18 months (including local and foreign trainingetc.).
The following tentative breakdown bycomponent of required "number of participants" and "training timing" during the period 2016-2017 can be considered for costestimation purposes.
SL. Component No. ofparticipants Timing (in days) Possible Venues
1. Training for TransmissionLine 24 25 Home/Abroad
2. Training forSubstation 20 14 Home/Abroad
3. Training for Civil Design Department 18 20 Home/Abroad
4. Training for SCADAand 22 43 Home/Abroad
5. Training forHRM 47 15 Home/Abroad
6. Operation and MaintenanceDivision 14 10 Home/Abroad
7. Training for System PlanningDepartment 18 15 Home/Abroad
8. Trainingfor Project Planning Department 52 52 Home/Abroad
9. Training forProtection Division 45 54 Home/Abroad
10. Training for ProjectOffice 220 48 Home/Abroad
11. Training for CNSTDivision 40 177 Home/Abroad
12. Training for S/SEquipment maintenance 42 49 Home/Abroad
& testing for RTSDivision
13. Training for Accountsand 20 45 Home/Abroad
14. Training for SmartGrid 31 51 Home/Abroad
1.Particulars of each module of training are separately stated in the tentative training plan (Annex I & IV).
2. Training Management Firm is expected to provide a detailedoutline of each program, mentioned above, based on the themes.
3. Firm is encouraged to conduct on an average 2 batches of training per month andmaximum 3 to some extent for smoothimplementation of the program.
4. Training Module &Number of Participants may change subject tofuture requirements of PGCB. The firm will be paid for the training modules conductedand for the no. of participants attended the training. The client will inform the firm 1 month before, if any module will need tobe rescheduled or cancelled.
7. IMPLEMENTATION ARRANGEMENTS
A Training Management Consulting firm to conduct the trainingprogram detailed in scope is to be engaged through "QCBS" method. The consulting firm will study and rationalize the draft coursemodule already prepared by PGCB Planning office. After finalization of the course module, the consulting firm will complete programdesign and conduct the all training program. The consulting firm will be appointed in accordance with the WB/PPR guideline on theuse of consultants. The PGCB will be the executing agency responsible for implementing the work. During training programrepresentative of PMU office will look after the program as a coordinator and solely responsible for implementation,supervision, monitoring, reporting and coordinating the activities of the training program.
The program as a whole should aim to provide with best practicesfor power transmission & management technologies. The program will be participatory and the participants would be encouragedfor their partaking in the program. Participants would be provided opportunities to:
? Gain understanding on above mentioned issues through class lectures, case studiesandalso through field visits to relevant institutions. ?
Acquire relevant knowledge on best practices for power management technologies.
? Discuss and exchange information and experiences on common area developmentthrough field visits to relevant projects in the host countries.
? Develop understanding on the best practices by visiting and discussing with Projectauthority on the various issues related to acquire & transfer technologies.
8. SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENT OF THE CONSULTANT:
? The selected consultant will be responsible for all servicesrequired to properly implementing the complete PGCB Training Program; that is, ?
To assist the concerned Project Coordinator of PGCB in all related activities. These wouldinclude identifying and selecting institutes, placement of participants, estimating cost of training fees, organizing traveling,accommodation, per-diem, air tickets, facilitating in obtaining Visa etc., all formalities that would be required for theimplementation of the overseas and also local programs. They will arrange all pre-departure activities, preparation and designingof programs, proper implementation, evaluation,follow-up activities and all other tasks as required.
The firm at inception stage should rationalize the draft course modulesdeveloped by PMU for effectiveness & to meet up the future requirements of PGCB in Bangladesh. Consideration should take on theview to meet up the present capacity development demand and to optimize theeffectiveness of the training imparted to build apotential cadre of trainers (TOT) for in-house sustainability in continuing capacity development program under power sectorutilities of Bangladesh.
To conduct trainingevaluation at the end of each training program and send the evaluation sheet / result sheet to PGCB for every participant/trainee.
To take necessary approval from concernauthorityof PGCB about country & standard /ranking of training institute and level of facilities (Air-line, Hotel, Food,Transport etc.) before execution of foreign training. ?
For In-country training: from the start of the preparation time needed to enablethe conduction of firstbatch of participant until the time that the last batch would complete their training and
? For Out-country training: from the start of the preparation timeneeded to enable the first batch of participant to depart Hazrat Shahzalal International Airport, Dhaka bound for training/ study/studytour, until the time that the last batch of participants exit form Hazrat Shahzalal International Airport on return fromcompleting their training/study/study tour.
The selected consultant will also responsible to conduct the detailed work to be doneforsoftware/equipment purchase through ICB Method.
The Consultant as Service Provider will also undertake the following specificservices:
? Establish a'project' teamof training coordinators and administrators, headed bya 'Team Leader'. The Team Leader will work from the company's designated HQand at Client end as & when require, while the training coordinators will be suitably qualified and experienced local personnelstrategically located to economically and efficiently manage/administer/monitor and support the different local & overseastraining programs. Particularly for out-country training at location Dhaka the team personnel would sufficient to arrange allBangladesh based administrative matters and monitor/support participants involved in the training.
? Develop a detailed time-based Work Plan covering all activities required toefficiently implement the full Training Program.The work plan will also identify on an individual as well as collective basis, theresponsibilities of all personnel and indicating (in person-months) workload allocations for assigned tasks. This plan will need tobe approved by the PGCB and may be adjusted, from time to time, through negotiation between the Service Provider and the PMU,PGCB.
? Carry out and complete all tasks andactivities set out in the approved work plan in time and efficient manner to enable effective implementation of the TrainingProgram and full participation by participants. These include:
- Liaise with the identified training providers and finalize a complete training program/proposal covering allaspects such as costs, no of trainees per course, durationof courses, training schedules, timing and frequency for longer termarrangements.
- Assist PGCB to select and finalize thecontracts with the training providers.
- Arranging andobtaining of all documentation (including VISA fees) required for the participants travel, entry and exit in the specifiedcountries.
- Informing participants ofall necessary travelarrangements in a timely fashion and ensuring participants are supported when leaving Bangladesh and arriving/leaving the differentcountries of training/ study;
-Arranging travel and health insurance for participants; - Assisting PGCB for selection of hotel (as per PGCB/GOB rules) fortrainees (if required).
? Establish contact andwork to complete formal Agreement with the preferred Training Providers or alternatives acceptable to the Client that will providethe actual training/ formal study/ study visit inputs. These Agreements need to be comprehensive, providing details of enrolmentarrangement, course programs, training/ study support,agreed academic fees and other payments (if any), monitoring and reportingrequirements etc.; as well as the agreed Fee and payment arrangement.
System/ Provision should be made that all overseas trainees will disseminate theirknowledge gained in the training programs through a seminar within one month of return from the training, and will also produce anaction plan for practical use of the knowledge.
Liaise closely and undertake ongoing monitoring of followingall aspects of the training provision through audit andreporting arrangements that are part of the signed Agreement with Training Providers to ensure Training/ Study/ Study TourProviders/ Hosts:
- Provide detailedtraining plans for customized training, study and the study tour;
- Provide high quality learningexperiences for all the participants they enroll/host;
-Collaborate and cooperate with the Institution to promptly address any emerging concerns and to sustain delivery ofquality learning opportunities (as per signed Agreement) to all participant;
- Report on participant involvement/progress to PGCB in timely manner (as persingedAgreement);
- Have in place risk management proceduresthatenable prompt action to redress any unsatisfactory for unfortunate development associated with the implementation of any aspectof the program;
- Prepare all required reports and submitthese to the PGCB, PMU in timely fashion. This includes regular monthly overview reports (following a format to be agreed on withthe Client) as well as those listed in the reporting Schedule;
- Promptly respond to request of the PGCB for further information relating to any aspect of the Program includingadministrative, training delivery and Reports;
- Liaiseclosely with the PGCB, PMU including negotiation openly with the PGCB, PMU regarding the setting up of Provider Agreementsand on any other matter that may hamper effective delivery of the program or, alternatively, provide an initiative that could addcost-free value to theProgram;
- Maintain high standardsof professionalism including confidentiality in regard to all aspects of all sensitive matters associated with or arising from thetraining or study;
- Orient to project staffs about toconduct training; - Develop a resource pack for the trainees;
- Take all other necessary steps/works for training;
-Prepare and submit a training report.
- Takeall necessary steps/works to arrange Foreign Study tour for a team consisting of 10 membersfrom PGCB, Power Division, Power Wing ofthe Planning Commission, IMED, ERD for 7 (Seven) days shall be arranged. The cost of the study tour will be included in the offerprice of the bidder.
9. CONSULTANTTEAM :
To provide the above services,Service Providers should be guided by the following table of personnel and person-months. It is accepted that eachtraining/Study/Study tour context will need its level of staffing. The consultant team will include the following key experts,person-months, qualification and TOR. Support services, staffs & logistics should include in the proposal by the firms withtheir own consideration for best implementationof the program:
1. CapacityBuilding Expert/ Team Leader (1)
Person-months : 6
Masters level educational qualification in engineering/ management/economics or othersuitable field. Preferably 10 years progressively responsible experience in capacity building program/ power sector projectmanagement and Technical Assistance with 5 years experience for capacitybuilding activities in management support Experience inorganizing and managing teams of experts / consultants, integrating national and international training programs. Previousexperience in carrying out of capacity building programs in power sector of Bangladesh will bepreferred. Experience in South Asia,is also preferred. A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Microsoft Access, Power Point & Outlooketc.) is an important requirement.
Task andResponsibilities :
?- To keep constant communication with PMU and address the problemsin consultation with PMU.
?-To rationalize the draft course modules as developed by PMU foreffective & time demand to power
- To ensure large-scale national & internationaltraining/study programs in multiple locations.
- To Identify & Select thetraining venues as per standard. ?
- To select the resource persons as perinternational standard ?
- To develop the training module as per standard withconsidering the Bangladesh context.
?- To prepare and send report on training according toterms of reference to PMU. ?
- To monitorthe Training Institute and assess theperformance and accordingly report to PMU. ?
-To supervise and make surestaff performance.
? -To complete the project completionreport.
2. Training Coordinator /Deputy Team Leader (1)
Person-months : 12
Qualification & Experiences:
Masters level qualification in Human Resource/Management/ Engineering or other relevant field with 5 years professional experiences as overseas training coordinator indevelopment projects.
Previous experience in carrying out of capacity building programs in power sector of Bangladeshwill be preferred. Experience in South Asia, is also preferred. A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel,Microsoft Access, Power Point & Outlook etc.) is an important requirement.
Task and Responsibilities :
-To keep constant communication & liaison with the PMU/ ConcernAuthorities.
?- To collect participants list & othernecessary documents from PMU/ Competent Authorities.
?-For local training arranging the training venue & resource persons as per approved standard.
?- Ensuring to provide the training module & materials for local training intime as per schedule.
?- For foreign training colletingpassport/ necessary document and processing visa etc.
?-Collecting air ticket & arranging orientation session to the participants of foreign training in time.
? -Having medical test, insurance etc. and sendingto concerned entities for foreign training.
?-Maintaining effective communication with trainers & trainees, monitoring training activities and reporting toPMU.
3. ICT Expert with procurement experiences (1)
Person-months : 4
Qualification & Experiences:
Graduationon ICTrelated discipline or Engineering in EEE or Masters in any Science discipline with a minimum of 7 (Seven) years experience onICT field andprocurement knowledge on PPR-2008 of Bangladesh will be preferable.
Task and Responsibilities :
?- Training on TowerSoftware for Design &Quality Control (CIVIL) Department.
?- A Hands-On Training in eterra security management, Database & data achieving, OCP11g Database Administration to technically bolster SCADA andMaintenance division.
? - To assist purchase Selected Software for Substation Design & System Planning Department.
?- To purchase Selected Testing Equipments for RTS Department.
The above total person-months input would be intermittent over the contract period of 18months maximum. Firms are encouraged tosuggest innovative ways of scheduling and mobilizing their individualconsultants against thegiven TOR.
10. ETHICS, STANDARD& QUALITY CONTROL:
The selectedTraining Firm/ Institute/ Consulting Firm should comply the following Ethics & Standards to ensure the quality control of thetraining programs:
a. Study, Rationalize &Finalize the draft course module before starting the training programs. Engagement of experts on different fields for trainingprograms must have minimum bachelor degree and in selection process considering:
i. Have experience on developing relevant trainingmodules as well as project guidelines.
ii. Acquainted with different content, situation and problems.
iii. Acquainted with various law and policies of Bangladesh andin-depth understanding of human rights, national policy and laws of Bangladesh. iv. Have ability to conduct trainingindependently.
b. Selection of training institutes with all necessaryresources/ supporting facilities tobe done.
c. Selectionof venues/spots with practical demonstration to be done.
d. Design and developing training manuals with highest international standard tuning with Bangladesh context.
e. Purchase the training materials with best standard;
f. Establishinga certification system.
11. REPORT,DELIVERABLES AND TIMESCHEDULE
The consulting firmwill submitthe reports and documents which will include but not be limited to the following:
I. Inception report (including Study, Review, Rationalize & Finalize the draft coursemodule, training plan & also the strategies to conduct the program) at the end of month-1(one).
II. Progress report on work at the end of each month.
III. Special report on skill development of trainees (batch wise).
IV. Final report at the end of month 18 describing the servicesperformed and overall skill development along with further recommendation if, any (Ten copies of final report with allannexure in hard form along with soft version of the report must be submitted with incorporation of all comments and suggestionsmade by Executing Agency, Project Management Unit as well as the Development Partner World Bank).
12. Procedure for Review of Inception, Progress Reports, Status andFinal Report etc. would be followed:
a) The review of the services of the Training Management Firm will be made by comparing actual progress ofenrollment andplacement of candidates by numbers and dates against the agreed training plan.
b) Delays in implementing of events will be viewed seriously and firm'sperformances will be evaluated accordingly.
c) Quality assurance aspects will also be reviewed by the Client, in line with the provisions made by the Firmin the Technical Proposal and as will be indicated in contract negotiation.
d) Except the inception Report in the beginning, the Firm is expected to submit a completion report (Final Report) in detail, which will cover all relevant information including qualitative aspects,evaluation, financial details, etc. at the end. However, they shall be responsible for keeping aware the Client about thestatus and progress of the events through periodical reports. Client may askthe Firm to submit special reportson specific issue or events as and when required.
13. TIME SCHEDULE
PGCB will appointTraining Management Consulting Firm for duration of 18 (eighteen) months with scheduling the followings:
i. Project period is up to June, 2018
ii. Time period for reviewing, planning, designing, rationalizing and thereaftersubmission of the inception report would be 1 (one) month after signing the contract
iii. Physical execution of the training would be started from the 2nd month of the contract
iv. The last month of the contract would only be assignedfor preparation & submission of completion report and no training will be conducted during this month
v. In case of any delays, the training courses need to be adjusted in a way so thatcompletion of all training courses can be done within contract period/ project period.
14. TRAINING PROVIDER'SQUALIFICATIONS
The training provider shallbe a reputable Training Firm/Institute/Consulting Firm with extensive experience and capacity in conducting and managing largescale training program.
The provider musthave minimum five years experiencein providing training
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org