The State of Queensland through Queensland Health is undertaking the Mackay Base Hospital Redevelopment Sundry Works Stage 2 Project.
The scope of the Project generally includes but is not limited to:
- Removal of the remaining raised walkway structure at the Tropical Public Health Unit (TPHU) entry. The existing disabled ramp access is to be maintained;
- Site clearing, including removal of all existing building footings to the extent nominated in the contract documents;
- Disconnection of services, relocation, reconnection and commissioning of the existing Skills Building;
- Design* and Construction of a new Medical Records Building including electrical, mechanical, and fire services. Fire Sprinkler services are to be included as an option.
- Extension of the existing car parks adjacent to the relocated Skills Building and Medical Records Building on the car park access road;
- Construction of new car park area to adjoin the existing southern car park;
- Construction of new covered and uncovered walkways stairs and ramps to the buildings and car park;
- Electrical services, including CCTV and wireless access points (WAP’s) to the car park and walkway areas
- Note: there is a requirement to provide design services in relation to the Medical Records Building within the scope of this contract.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents"