The scope of the Services includes the provision of services related to the production of Substation and Transmission Line designs in accordance with Powerlink’s design standards and design practices. It is primarily aimed at the provision of detailed design, drafting and database configuration services.
The scope of services is divided into eight distinct parts, catering for the fields of:
Tenders are invited for upgrades to sports field lighting located within the Kawana Sports Precinct.
The contract comprises the following separable portions:
• Separable Portion 1 – Fields 1 & 2;
• Separable Portion 2 – Field 3;
• Separable Portion 3 – Field 5 & 6;
• Separable Portion 4 – Lighting Control System
The works includes but is not limited to the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the following:
• New sports field lighting including floodlight luminaires, lighting poles, foundations and footings;
• Lighting control system elements;
• Modifications to (and extension of) the existing electrical supply and distribution system to support the new lighting installation.
• Disconnection and removal of existing lighting provisions, including removal of existing sports field lighting poles.
The Queensland Government is seeking Proposals for Air Conditioning Replacement and Electrical Upgrade at Western Cape College - Weipa .
Depending on requirements these goods / services specifically include:
•Replacement of Existing Air Conditioning Systems, including removal of redundant equipment and related making good.
•Installation of Air Conditioning in classrooms without existing air conditioning
•Related Electrical Upgrade Works
•Related General Building Work including insulation installation.
Eligible contractors are required to a minimum PQC Level 2 with QA.
Assessment will include non price criteria including a requirement for indigenous employment and training opprotunities.
Tender documentation is avaliable from the Project Manager Alan Bellamy-Wells firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 3211 2300.
Tenders to close at Decipha, 2 Duncan Street, West End QLD 4101, or post to GPO 2482, Brisbane QLD 4001 at 2:00pm on Wednesday 19 April 2017.
Tenders are invited for the construction of the village square, which includes an amenities and stage structure and extensive landscaping, at the Buderim Village Park, Buderim.
The works shall include, but not be limited to: