Lead, ElectricalNSN: 5995-01-440-5719Quantity: 12Options: 100%
This contract is for provision of electrical rewire kits to be either delivered to individual properties or collected by Bolton at Home.
— Approximately 6 kits will be required per week;
— The supplier is expected to keep sufficient stocks to service Bolton at Home's requirements.
The Contract is for the Electrical testing and urgent minor installation works to all types of domestic properties owned by Reading Borough Council.
The Form of Contract is the JCT Measured Term Contract 2011.The Contract will run for three years with the option to extend by a further 2 years (subject to agreement by both parties).
The total anticipated value for the works ordered using this contract is £110,000 per annum. There is no guarantee of any work and no guarantee of any level of work in any financial year.
NSN 5990-01-462-8415, PR #65938459, Resolver, ElectricalThis requirement is for a total quantity of 25 units. Price breaks are requested up to 50 units.Solicitation will not contain a quantity option.This item is solicited under Other Than Full and Open Competition, FAR 6.302(c)(1).Approved sources are:Honeywell International Inc (08815) P/N 12976453The Government required delivery is 60 days, and the item will be shipped to the government stock location at San Joaquin, CA. Inspection/Acceptance Destination, FOB Origin.Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested parties may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.While price may be a significant factor in the evaluation of offers, the final award decision will be based upon a combination of price, delivery and past performance factors.This solicitation is an RFP (Request For Proposal) and will be available at https://www.dibbs.bsm.dla.mil on its issue date of 3/9/2017. Hard copies of this solicitation are not available, and must be downloaded from the internet site above.FDT (First Destination Transportation) program applies to this procurement. For FDT program transportation requirements, see DLAD clauses 52.247-9059 F.O.B. Origin, Government Arranged Transportation and 52.247-9058, First Destination Transportation (FDT) Program - Shipments Originating Outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS).This solicitation will not include the Reverse Auction provision.
Coastline Housing Heating, Electrical and Integrated Heating and Electrical service contract.
SCIP ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION PCB ASSMNTS
Case, Electrical-EleNSN: 6625014581558Quantity: 9See attached Solicitation for further details.
This contract is for the supply of electrical accessories to be delivered to Bolton at Homes central stores.
1441 - Electrical Response and Emergency Maintenance, including Electrical Upgrade to Vacant Dwellings
Type of Contract:
Statement of Work
This project is to repair or upgrade all the electrical related items identified in the last building condition inspection as follows:
- Electrical Room main breaker to be replaced, and the existing breaker to be serviced & used as a spare
- Electrical Room unit heater replacement
- Operational indicators for well house pumps to be tested and repaired as necessary.
- Thermographic analysis of all existing switchboard, transformer, etc., and clean, check all electrical equipment in Electrical Room 120 to factory recommended specifications
- Extend transformer ground for Right Wing Fish Pond Structure to main service ground
- Repairing fish feeder electrical system
- Installation of six (6) pull stations
- Electrical work to make electric hoists in Sorting Building to be able to operate with a portable emergency generator.
- Electrical work in the Chemical Storage room for the existing lamps, air proving switches, exhaust fans etc.
- Replacement of Washroom hand dryer in the Administration Building.
- Make Locker/Storage room exhaust fan to run 24 hours/day
- Replacement of existing lighting in Mechanical room basement with waterproof lighting
- Install new receptacles with ground fault breakers for Garage Building.
- Electrical work to make Administration Building office area to be able to operate with a portable emergency generator
Additional requirements of the project
- The construction schedule shall not interrupt the Science Program on site.
- The contractor will demonstrate to the project engineer during the final inspection that the contract documents are followed.
- The contractor is to provide price to supply and install all labour, materials, permits, etc… for this project.
- The contractor will include the information about the warranty (period and items to be covered)
- The contractor will provide the as-built drawings in one-week following the project substantial completion inspection.
- Project completion by March 31, 2017.
- Notifying the project engineer once the work is completed, the project engineer will co-ordinate final inspection
- Provide at least 48 hours advanced notice to the project engineer before coming to the site for the first time to start the work
LOCATION OF WORK, WORK SITE AND DELIVERY POINT:
114 Fish Hatchery Lane, Kingsclear, NB E3E 2C6
FAMILIARIZATION WITH SITE:
Site visit is mandatory before tender closing. The site visit will occur twice over a one (1) day period. Contractors wishing to visit the site must contact by email the Senior Contracting Officer listed below.
Contractors, bidders, or those they invite to site are to review specification Section 01 35 28 – “Health and Safety Requirements” before visiting site. Take all appropriate safety measures for any visit to site, either before or after acceptance of bid.
Proposed procurement for NSN 5990009004459 RESOLVER,ELECTRICAL: Line 0001 Qty 87.00 UI EA Deliver To: DLA DISTRIBUTION SAN DIEGO By: 0072 DAYS ADOApproved source is 4H618 TSH-11-F-08/A049. The solicitation is an RFQ and will be available at the link provided in this notice. Hard copies of this solicitation are not available. Specifications, plans, or drawings are not available. All responsible sources may submit a quote which, if timely received, shall be considered. Quotes may be submitted electronically.