HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB Health-3 | Published September 29, 2016 - Deadline November 25, 2016
Procurement Of Diagnostic Goods For Rmus
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a credit from the InternationalDevelopment Association toward the cost of "Health SystemImprovement" Project and it intends to applypart of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for "Procurement of Diagnostic Goods for RMUs".
2. TheCPIB "Health -3" now invites sealed bids from eligible andqualified biddersfor:
Artificial lung ventilation machine
Artificiallung ventilation machine for newborn
T - Systemfor neonatal oxygen therapy
Non-invasive Lung Ventilation System (CPAP)
Neoterm -resuscitation unit for neonatal intensive care
Digital stationary diagnostic system with color doppler and 3 transducers
Defibrillator with monitor
Transportartificial lung ventilation machine, type 1
Transportartificial lung ventilation machine, type 2
Medical setof instruments and accessories
AMBU bagfor adult
AMBU bagfor child
Electronicscales for newborns
Bidders may bid for any or all Lots. Bids will be evaluated and contracts will be awarded on Lot-by-Lot basis. Bids shallcontain 100% of items specified for each lot
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans andIDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January, 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), andis open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from CPIB "Health -3"and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address givenbelow from 10:00 AM to4:00 PM, Tashkent time,from Monday through to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English and/or Russian may be purchasedby interested bidders on submission of a written Applicationto the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 200 USD(VAT free) or the equivalent in Uzbek soums at the exchange rate fixed by theCentral Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. Themethod of payment will be Bank transfer into one of two following accounts of CPIB"Health -3"
US Dollars: Account #20210840304947771001, Private Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank",address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent, 100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondent account 30111840610000217501 in OJSC "Promsvyazbank" Moscow, Russia, SWIFT Code: PRMSRUMM.
Uzbek Soums: Account #22696000004947771002, Private Open JointStock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041, INN302124089.
All banking charges and fees related to thebank transfer shall be forthe bidder's account.
6. The bidding documents may be obtained by an authorizedrepresentative of the bidder from the office stated below upon submission to the CPIB"Health -3" of Bidder's Authorization and documents confirming payment ofthenon-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. The bidding documents may also be sent to the bidder by courier at no additionalcharge to the bidder following the receipt by the CPIB"Health -3" of a written request quoting tender number HP/ICB/15/04 UZ,providing address of delivery, contact details, and document confirming payment of the non-refundable fee to one of the aboveaccounts. Bidding Documents will be available from September 30, 2016.
7. All bids must beaccompanied by an original of Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security shall benot less than equivalent of the following amounts in freelyconvertible currency:
Lot # 1 - USD 100,000.00
Lot # 2 - USD 60,000.00
Lot # 3 - USD 91,000.00
Lot # 4 - USD 88,000.00
Lot # 5 - USD 97,000.00
Lot # 6 - USD 17.000.00
Lot # 7 - USD 41,000.00
Lot # 8 - USD 24,000.00
Lot # 9 - USD 29,000.00
Lot # 10 - USD 53,000.00
8. Bids must be delivered to the CPIB "Health -3" (Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 51, Parkentskaya str., Tashkent, 100007 Republic of Uzbekistan, Third floor/room # 5,Procurement department) at orbefore 3:00 PM (Tashkenttime) on November 25, 2016.
Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presenceof the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person or on-line at the Tashkent Institute of AdvancedMedical Education, 51,Parkentskayastr., Secondfloor/ SmallConference Room at 3:15 PM (Tashkent time) on November 25, 2016.