Training facilities, accomodation and transportation.
United Nations Secretariat | Published March 4, 2016
The Staff Development and Learning Section of the United Nations Office at Geneva requires the provision of training facilities including accommodation and transportation for 27 participants (number of participants subject to modification) for the following eight dates:
12 to 15 April 2016
26 to 29 April 2016
21 to 23 June 2016
28 to 30 June 2016
30 August to 2 September 2016
20 to 23 September 2016
15 November to 17 November 2016
22 to 24 November 2016
Training facilities and accomodation:
• Requirement: Provision of hotel services (3 or 4-Star)
• Location: Switzerland or France, one to one and a half hour’s drive from Geneva.
• Hotel Training facilities:
(i) A large training room (between 90 and 100 square metres) with natural light and equipped with the following: one projector screen, one beamer, one personal computer, four flipcharts, Internet access, wall space, and four round tables.
(ii) One break-out room.
(iii) All participants/trainers will need single accommodation and full board ideally including a buffet option for lunch and dinner. Only non-alcoholic beverages shall be included as part of the offer for lunch and dinner.
(iv) Free internet access in the rooms and in the training room.
(v) Water shall be provided in the seminar room plus two coffee breaks (with fruit) for full-day sessions. On arrival dates: one coffee break shall be provided in the afternoon. On departure dates: one coffee break shall be provided in the morning.
For each session/module, departure from UNOG – Pregny Gate with participants on first day. On last day, transportation from the venue, via Geneva International Airport, with participants, to UNOG – Pregny Gate:
- One “Autocar Grand Tourisme – 30 places” to take participants to training venue. On day of departure, the transportation needs to be at UNOG, Palais des Nations, Pregny Gate at 14.00 for a departure at 14.30.
- One “Autocar Grand Tourisme – 30 places” to bring participants back from training venue. On day of return, the transportation needs to be at the training venue at 15.30 for a departure at 16.30. Return from the training venue to UNOG, Palais des Nations, Pregny Gate, will be via Geneva International Airport for those participants travelling the same day from Geneva.
The transportation is not required during the days of training.
Please note that availability on all of the dates is not mandatory.