Provision of Certified Training Professionals Training
United Nations Secretariat | Published January 22, 2015 - Deadline February 6, 2015
The United Nations Mission in the Republic of South Sudan (UNMISS) hereby solicit Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Contractors for the Provision of Certified Training Professionals Training Services to UNMISS personnel either at the UNMISS Base in Wau, South Sudan as stated herein.
The objective of the Certified Training Professionals Training is to improve, sharpen, update and enhance participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practical skills in training, need analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation. This will enable participants to implement training programmes that are well designed and be effective in the delivery of such programmes.
The Certified Training Professionals Training Course will focus on the following key areas (among others):
a). Being an effective trainer in the organisation
b). Training needs assessment
c). Training design
d). Training implementation
e). Training evaluation
Description of General requirements:
1. The institution that will be contracted to deliver the training in Certified Training Professionals shall be an internationally accredited and recognized training institution approved by the relevant international standards agency authorizing the conduct of the training and award certificates. For this reason, the curriculum to be used for the Certified Training Professionals training must be a duplicate of the internationally approved Training and Development Institute curriculum.
2. The target audience for this programme are Mission personnel involved in the facilitation of training workshops and other information sharing sessions.
3. The training will be conducted in one (1) session of five (5) working days in May 2015. The training session will cater for up to 25 participants. Actual training dates will be advised in due course.
4. The training sessions will be conducted either at the UNMISS Base/Camp in Wau, South Sudan.
5. The Service Provider must use participatory training methodologies and Adult Learning concepts in the delivery of the programme to adequately benefit the trainees.
6. The Service Provider shall be responsible for all travel, accommodation and subsistence allowance arrangements for its training consultants.
7. The Service Provider shall be responsible for providing all training materials required in the training including but not limited to manuals and hand-outs to participants as hard copies.