SDC application through an international tender to qualified implementing agencies in the field of FP formulate their proposals of intervention strategies and assembly project for phase 1 of 18 months planning maximum (1.7.2017-31.12.2018), leading to the formulation of a PRODOC for Phase 2 implementation. Under SDC satisfaction reserve, the organization adopted also receives the mandate to run the program for the next phase (phase 2 to 4 years: 1.1.2019-31.12.2022). Specifically, the operator will have the task, during Phase 1:
- To do the inventory;
- Refine the intervention areas;
- Prioritize consultation frameworks;
- Identify and influence sectoral policy orientation;
- Identify training opportunities, information and guidance;
- Take into account the gender dimension;
- Complete FP by a basic education.