supply of complete security and guarding tasks of the DANUBE ARENA
The Budapest XIII. 25879th district hrsz.-ú real estate, supply of complete security functions of the DANUBE ARENA buildings, real estate transfer parts of 31/12/2017. day.
The security tasks in this interval can be divided into several phases in time and space by function.detailed safety instructions on proper and safe operation, defines the operating rules approved by the Contracting Authority (Operating Rules).
against security organization raised the minimum competencies:
Security Team Leader:
- Education: secondary education,
- Skills: personal guard, security organization,3 years,
- Computer Skills: Basic computer knowledge.
- Education: secondary or elementary education,
- Skills: personal guard,1 year,
- Computer Skills: Basic computer knowledge.
functional sharingIn addition to competitive period: the only building operators carry out the necessary work processes. Competition Period (or the preparation time is needed before that): operational tasks of building the enlarged Organizing Committee / Trading Association (especially in the case of MVLSZ FINAL SIX) Operator of the building together with the representatives of other staff, but each task separately performed well.
- The safety communication multi-directional and multi-level, which is basically a security driver performs, except for extraordinary events, about which the plant management staff is constantly present reports to the appropriate places.
- made by the person designated in the customer relationship.
- during the Competition Period addition, the order also made contact with a person appointed by the Organizing Committee.
- The client side of the designated contact is made with the following matters of correspondence:
o General operational matters,
o Technical matters
o Cleaning Matters,
o Safety matters
o Orders matter.
Reporting, documentation standards:
o All security incident involving the security services make a written record, transmit via the operator of the Organizing Committee for security professional (or designated person)
o The event affecting the technical report on the event phone operating personnel of the Organizing Committee designated point of contact, is more representative of the Owner / Trustee.
Documentation and archiving obligations include the following:
- Cost Plan
- Security plan
- Running Diary,
- Security countertops.Daily security tasks, 0:00 - 24:00 am on-call basis, 3 shifts per day.
Establishment of a test and verification condition relating to track-bound development projects under a contract of business under the contract documents.
It is the responsibility of the winning User to take into consideration the materials available to you by the applicant for the purpose of examining the procurements, equipment to be purchased and built-up infrastructure to be built in the operational programs supported by the 2007-2013 and 2014-20 programming period (especially KÖZOP and IKOP) , acceptance and overhaul of the maintenance period, and to propose the technical solutions and developments to be developed.
The proposed solutions should be presented in a Strategic Study and Eligibility Criteria (ST) and Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA).Creation of technical conditions Executive Summary Presentation of the project promoter Project background Economic-Social-Environmental Basic Data Presentation of the industry Demand for development situation Analysis Presentation of a legal environment
Presentation of requirements, measurement and testing requirements for authorization, supported by legislationProject objectives, expected outcomes, impacts Area utilization needs
Determine the area required for the operation of the built infrastructure, based on the following criteria, the choice of locations in 3 possible variants:
the. the level of economic recovery in the region
b. terrain conditions
c. environmental effects
d. accessibility expectationsDeveloping energy conditions The energy demand of railway infrastructure and testing sites
b. Selecting locations in 3 variants based on land use needsservice Development
the. start-ups office space and infrastructure
b. upper and lower secondary education and related infrastructureEstablish economic and financial conditions
the. exploring financial possibilities
b. operational model development
9. Infrastructure and equipment to be builtFormulation of goals Testing facilities for railway infrastructure (eg vehicle, vehicle subsystems, track and track accessories) and constituents, energy supply and components, safety equipment and train control Prepare communication and publicity tasks ST must be prepared in accordance with the following theme plan:
1. Executive summary
2.Development Demand Details
Presentation of procedures, measurement and test procedures for licensing, supported by legislation, with clear identification and matching of the required technical equipment
3. Built infrastructure and equipment required
the. Built infrastructure and installed devices
The study should cover how the evaluation of the data from the measuring points can be done at a central processing site and the progress of the vehicle (including the rolling linkage of the track vehicle with respect to the provision of dynamic data related to vehicle progression). data processing and presentation thereof.
the. design of a railway track (design of track infrastructure and infrastructure for service facilities, distance between measuring point and processing site minimum 20 km)
b. design of power supply and rail overhead line systems (multiple currents; 3-rail installation)
c. train access and safety equipment (track side, vehicle side, on-board equipment, traffic control systems, autonomous vehicle control systems)20 test points, climatic chamber, rail vehicle test, wind tunnel, rail bogie examination, measuring bench, railway noise measurement, etc.) given that the processing takes place at kp-i place
e. land use needs
f. energy needs
b. Selecting locations in 3 variants based on land use needs
c. accommodation, social rooms, buildings, etc.
d. accessibility expectationsEnergy needs Nuisance Economic and Financial Analysis, CBA
7. Sensitivity and Risk Analysis
See also technical description.