GPE-BEP - P144454
Global Partnership for Education - Balochistan Education Project (GPE-BEP) | Published September 30, 2016 - Deadline November 14, 2016
Procurement Of Furniture For Schools
Invitation for Bids
Global Partnership for Education - Balochistan EducationProject (GPE-BEP)
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF019124
Contract Title: Procurement of Furniture for Schools
Reference No. Activity No.15
1. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan (the "Recipient") has been allocated grant funds (the "Grant") from theGlobal Partnership for Education Trust Fund which are administered by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development(IBRD) and International Development Association (IDA) (the "Bank") and executed by theSecondary Education Department, Governmentof Balochistan (the "Client"). The client intends to apply the funds to eligible payments under the contract for Invitation forBids (IFB) is issued for the Procurement of Furniture for Schools.
2. The Global Partnership for Education - Balochistan Education Project (GPE-BEP) now invites sealed bids fromeligible bidders for the supply of following lots of package for Procurement of Furniture forSchools.
Middle & HighSchoolFurniture:
i) One Arm Tablet Chair for Teachers & Students
ii) Dual Desk with Bench
i) One Arm Tablet Chair for Teachers
ii) Multi-Purpose Table (ECE)
Tables & Chairs for ECEClasses:
i) Hexagonal Table
ii) Round Table
iii) Rectangle Table
iv) Plastic Chairs
ResourceCenter Furniture for High School:
i) Computer Chair
ii) Computer Table
iii) Conference Room Table
v) Stool for Science Lab in Wood
Furniture for Principal'sOffice:
i) Visitor Chairs
ii) Office Table with mobile Drawer edging in Wood
iii) Revolving Chair
iv) Book Shelves
3. Bidders will submit bids for one or more COMPLETELOT, evaluation of bids and contract award will be done onbasis of Lots.
4. Bidding will beconducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World BankBorrowers, January 2011 (revised July 2014). ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligiblebidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the WorldBank's policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Management Unit, GPE-BEP,Procurement Specialist, email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours atthe addressgiven below.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon thesubmission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of PKR. 3,000in cash.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:00 am, on the November 14, 2016. Electronic biddingwill not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders'designated representatives and anyone whochoose to attend at the address below on 11:00 am on the November 14, 2016.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2% of the bid price in PKR in name of Project Director,Project Management Unit, (GPE-BEP).
9. Pre-Bid conference will be held on 24th October 2016 at PMU Office Quetta.
10. The addresses referred toabove is: Global Partnership for Education - Balochistan Education Project(GPE-BEP), H. No. A-2, ChamanHousing Scheme, Airport Road Quetta.
Attn: Irfan Ahmed, Procurement Specialist
Global Partnership forEducation - Balochistan EducationProject (GPE-BEP),
H. No. A-2, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road Quetta
87300, Quetta,Balochistan, Pakistan
Tel: +92 81 2864293-4
Fax: +92 81 2864297