The education budget the following programs can be financed:
- courses Dutch language and mathematics, focusing on literacy and on the entrance level of vocational training;
- courses Dutch as a Second Language Program I and II training for the diploma Dutch as a second language specified in the State Decree Dutch as a second language;
- Dutch as a second language courses, aimed at controlling a basic level Dutch language;
- courses Dutch as a second language, focusing on literacy;
- other courses designated by ministerial regulation.By amending the Act on education and vocational training (web) the cooperating municipalities must arrive within a catchment area a regional education program facilities.
Radboud University intends 2 (1) to conclude agreements relating to the service around the hiring of exam invigilators.
Radboud University Nijmegen is a student-oriented research university. The university is an institution where the exchange and transfer of knowledge are central and scientists communicate with colleagues around the world. Typically, the cooperation and the many cross-connections.
The responsibility for organizing exams are invested within the Radboud University and Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre in the faculties. For proper and peaceful conduct of the examinations are examination supervisors hired by the seven faculties. Through this tender will contract the Radboud University and Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre two partners who can meet the requested service.
The main task of the exam invigilator is smoothly the examination. To achieve this, the following functions are important: getting the exams at the department / faculty, checking the box / envelope contained documents on the basis of instruction / cover exam, prepare and monitor the examination room candidates, inform the rules, awarding exams to kandidatenin, taking exams, monitor student data, handing exams to department / education administrations, solving unforeseen problem situations, fraud prevention, fraud detection and proper handling of fraud.
In addition, there is the role of chief invigilator who directs attend examinations where several supervisors.
The project Interreg Q: "The Ler (n) income Euroregion does" looking ROC
Nijmegen to parties that can contribute to achieving the objectives of the project in the form of expertise in the areas of:
1. Educational Services.
2. Develop and implement so-called "barometers".
3. Carrying out research into the effects of programs, activities and other interventions from the Interreg Q: "The Ler (n) income Euroregion doing it!".
4. Production of new and updating existing authority records.
Leasing and maintenance of multifunctional devices for the four locations of Freedom Foundation Comprehensive School for School Education.
The objective of the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is the contracting of one supplier per lot for supplying vascular prostheses in order to:
- To maintain the current quality vein grafts (to improve Be it);
- To improve services (eg: education, optimization of inventory management / logistics pro- cess, efficient use of materials / resources);
- To realize an operating savings.
See tender guideline with reference 1487 / EM for the scope and volume per plot.
In preparation for an upcoming procurement process in favor of the purchase, installation and maintenance of a new recording system for the communication of the education department Health Academy, the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre wishes to consult prior to this project entrepreneurs. Through this market consultation the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre will assess whether the program demands and requirements (Annex 1) are unambiguous, achievable, relevant and consistent.
Appendix 1 has also been translated into English.
This project involves the implementation, implementation, and all necessary services of a learning management system (hereinafter referred to as LMS) as described in this application.
Radboud University is launching its digital learning environment. The wishes and needs of education for the next 5 to 10 years are leading. The new learning environment will stimulate teachers and students to provide attractive and high-quality academic education while reducing workload. Crucial requirements include user-friendliness, flexibility in LMS configuration, open standards, excellent integration with other tools and source systems, and a track record of continuous innovation and development in close consultation with the client.
In this context, the concept of digital learning environment (DLO) is often discussed. The DLO refers to the whole of technological facilities (computer hardware and software, infrastructure and networks of telecommunications) that support the learning process, communication for learning and the organization of learning through the digital way. We limit ourselves to part of the software in this procurement process; The core LMS acting as a spindle within the DLO.