The client for this contract is the State of the Netherlands, represented by the Minister of Education, Culture and Science, for the: Office of Education, represented by the Director-General Office of Education.
The tender is conducted for the Education Executive Agency (DUO). The Purchasing Performance Centre north of Culture (IUC-North) acts as a facilitator in this tender.
The requested service project on extrajudicial and judicial proceedings against Debtor (Business to Consumer) outside the Netherlands arrears DUO arising from legislation and regulations implemented by DUO. This mainly student loans.
The tender consists of three lots. Bidders are invited to submit a tender for one or more lots. Each parcel is entered into a framework agreement with one contractor.
For a description of this plot the Tender Document.
Before you is the award of the Education Inspectorate, which comes under the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The objective of this tender is to establish a service agreement for one year with an option to 1 times 12-month extension, with one (main) provider that can deliver a range appropriate to the development needs of managers within the Inspectorate of Education ( IvhO). The supplier may make an offer in cooperation with other entrepreneurs. Given our wishes regarding the quantity and quality we welcome cooperation from various parties to.
Through this European tender Wishes Foundation Christian Regional Training Center north and east of the Netherlands, hereinafter referred to as Alfa-college, a supplier to enter into a contract for the supply of an integrated education system logistics (planning and roasting).
The term of the contract is four years. After those four years, the contract can be continued three times for additional periods of two years. Option years are only to inform the Client.
The tender will be published on TenderNed and fully implemented digitally through negometrix.com
Through this European tender Wishes Foundation Christian Regional Training Center north and east of the Netherlands, hereinafter referred to as Alfa-college, a supplier to enter into a contract for the supply of an integrated education logistics system for the effective and efficient planning and roasting of students, staff and facilities.
The municipality of Groningen is the owner of the new sports center Europapark. Noorderpoort the planned first tenant and therefore plays an important role in the design process. The project will consist of:
- A sports hall consisting of three parts,
- Gym (between Hall)
- A dojo (training hall with special mat for Japanese self-defense sports)
- A dance space,
- A gymnasium with fixed arrangement,
- Education spaces (exam rooms)
Work on implementation of the contract consists of the construction of the building projects, the technical installation and mechanical installation work and the layout of the site (near building) on the basis of specifications and drawings on which the application was based.
The Europa Park sports center construction consists of approximately 5700 m² GFA. This concerns both the engineering, installation and technical field work. The field work, the device directly to the building, including the land slopes, the stairs and the terrace.
The contract concerns:
- Provision of audiovisual (AV) services, resources and materials to HG for classrooms, events and environments,
- Installing use of AV resources,
- Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance.
Beyond the scope of the contract relates:
- The work carried out by the E-supplier (Power & Data, gutters)
- 1st line support work carried out by the AV media team at HG.
With this tender HG aims to achieve the following objectives in the field of AV media services.
1. Maintaining and further improving customer satisfaction by:
o securing continuity of AV services;
o the most suitable means for the various target groups are deployed;
o innovation in technology, applications and use in education, environment and events;
2. Reducing the costs by:
o achieve more with fewer resources;
o maximum transparency in the ...
The expected annual sales of AV resources and services is between EUR 800 000 and EUR 1 400 000.
Largest component deliveries are digiborden / touchscreens (80%). The remaining 20% is completed by:
- Purchase small equipment,
- Establishment large halls (beamers, projection screens, AMX, sound)
- Purchase material in respect of its own stock for deployment at events,
- LCD screens.