MZ-Education Sector Support Program - P125127
Ministry of Education and Human Development | Published May 6, 2016 - Deadline June 21, 2016
Printing And Delivery Of Textbooks For Grade 1&2 And
Teachers Diary For 2017
REPUBLIC OF MOZAMBIQUE
Ministry of Education and HumanDevelopment
Invitation for Bids
Contract Title: Printing and Delivery of Textbooks for Grade 1&2 and Teachers Diary for 2017
Ref:ICBNo: MINEDH - 01/16/DAQUI/ICB/LE
1. The Government of Mozambique, has received financing from the World Banktoward the cost of the Education Sector Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under thecontracts for Printing and Delivery of Textbooks for Grade 1&2 and TeachersDiary - ICB No: MINEDH -01/16/DAQUI/ICB/LE.
2. The Ministry of Education and Human Development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders forthe Printing and Delivery of Textbooks for Grade 1&2 and TeachersDiary divided over 6 lots and comprising of over 5,731,300 units of workbooks,teacher's manuals and teachers dairiesdelivered to four ports in Mozambique.
3. Bidders may bid for one or several contracts, as further defined in thebidding document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded morethan one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter ofBid.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World BankBorrowers of January 2011 and Revised July 2014 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in theProcurement Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further informationfrom the: Ministry of Education and Human Development
Department of Acquisition
Tel/Fax: (+258)21 490335
Tel/Fax: (+258)21 492973
Bidders may inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 9.00 AM to 3.30 PMat the address given below.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the addressbelow and upon payment of a nonrefundable feeof USD 100. The documentwill be sent byCourier. The method of payment will be Bank Transfer in the followingaccount:
The Beneficiaries Bank account is Name:
Ministry of Education -DAF-DAI
Bank: Banco Internacional de Moçambique,SA
Account Number: 20491639
SWIFT Code: BIMOMZMX
After receipt of payment the Bidding documentscan be sent via e-mail to the interested bidder. In case of dispute over the Bidding documents the printed version willprevail
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10 .00 AM Mozambique Standard Time June 21st, 2016. Electronic bidding will NOT bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of thebidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 10 .00 AM Mozambique Standard Time onJune 21st, 2016.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows: Lot 1- USD 8.000,00; Lot 2- USD 8.000,00; Lot 3- USD 1.000,00; Lot 4 -USD 8.000,00 ; Lot 5- USD 8.000,00; Lot 6 -USD 2.000,00
9. The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Education and Human Development
Department of Acquisition
13th, floor, Room number 1310
Av. 24 de Julho, No. 167, Maputo, Mozambique
Email: Augusto.Zacarias@mined.gov.mz and