rehabilitation service, treatment, care and education in favor of the guests of the Day Centres Municipal Disabled.
Management of the scanner service boards and management related services.
This contract governs the performance of the optical pickup service cards and managing services connected with reference to:
1. selection of open competitions for the recruitment of administrative staff;
2. test preparation and administration for admission to degree courses to programmed number and selection exam status for access to the medical profession;
3. conduct of the professional qualification test for the final exam nursing degree;
4. carrying out activities related to the surveys Popularity CME courses (continuing medical education) or other courses and activities related to guidance services and internships;
5. the examinations for admission to specialized courses to enable the support and admission examinations to internship courses on (TFA).
Award of pre-school and educational activities.
Custody services described in the Technical Specifications annexed to the tender documents and further specified in the technical annexes, and which can be briefly summarized as follows:
- Maintenance of existing application modules, and more precisely:
- Application modules for the management of networks of Meteorology, Air Quality, Hydro and nivological;
- Application modules for the management of the network of the Center Geological geotechnical monitoring (CMG below);
- Application modules for the management of the new network for monitoring of reserved flow (DMV below);
- Application / Bank modules for the integration of the Bank relating to the hydrographic network data;
In particular, it is required to complete certain priority capabilities and drafting guide lines capture and data transmission;
- Development of new features for individual modules, developing new modules and integration of all modules within a single reference application architecture (applications and data banks) with improved performance and stability of the IT system as a whole REM ;
- Project management (management and coordination of the entire project);
- Support for revising and improving the application architecture and technology;
- Education and training of users of the system (personal ARPA);
- Implementation of the ticketing service for the collection of requests for user intervention.
operating services of application areas: balance, equity, Procurement and Transparency - Education - Trade of the City of Milan.
Entrusting the care socio-educational services, social secretariat medical and nursing support at the "Casa Enzo BUSINESS Jannacci" Viale Ortles 69, Milan and social care and education services at the "Central Station Help Center» , via F. Aporti 3, Milan.