The work for the construction of the higher education school in the municipality of Montech (82) 1,400 students and 9 in firm phase housing.
The optional unit 1 is to achieve a common courtyard with the college and the completion of 70 parking spaces.
The conditional phase 2 involves the construction of college redevelopment after the delivery of the high school and its commissioning.The incumbent will also be required to conduct a study mission and implementing technical monitoring (G3) and it will be holding the EXE mission.
The incumbent will perform the following wood: - cupboards - storage (swivel fronts, sliding walls and furnishings cupboards - storage) and furniture (work plan, joinery furniture, shelves, health and school furniture) - locker room partitions (partitions compact laminate, WC and shower cubicles) - sanitary and cloakrooms - floors and stairs - finishing and protection (baseboards, trunk trim and tablets) - interior signage and decorative covering - acoustic ceilings and linings wooden blade.
The holder must carry out the following work: - the insulation linings (mineral wool lining bonded, expanded polystyrene liner elasticity adhered, plasterboard lining on frameworks) and dubbing non insulator - the partitions (distribution partitions metal frame, partition acoustic distribution on metal frames, calcium silicate plates partitions on grid) - ducts and ducts (plasterboard ducts) - ceilings (not removable ceilings plasterboard, suspended ceilings, ceilings mineral fibers and mineral fiber hygiene, ceilings rock wool).In addition, the incumbent will be responsible to complete final cleaning site pre OPR and end of construction.
The holder shall perform the liquid waterproofing and water protection as well as the following structures: - the screed with cement mortar, screed for underfloor heating and sublayer acoustic - flooring stoneware tiles vitrified porcelain tiles and porcelain slip (shod and barefoot) poses with baseboards - wall coverings - odd jobs and finishes (special seals, thresholds, frame and home carpets, etc.).
Lot holder should provide, implement and ensure the provision of an elevator service with electrical operation, operating in simplex, rated load 630 kg, rated speed 1m / second, one service side, three levels served.
The incumbent will perform the following services: - gas supply (boiler kitchens and housing) - realization of the boiler for heating needs and hot water from high school with two wood pellet boilers in cascade and a gas boiler in emergency extra - networks buried connecting sub stations (north wing and south wing) and their outfits distribution - heating distribution networks and the implementation of the various heat emitters (radiators, radiant panels and underfloor heating) - renewal of hygienic air different spaces with simple type of facilities and double flow - connection, extraction and clearing of the kitchen hoods - air conditioning electrical rooms (VDI and inverters) and local garbage - the establishment of fume fixed as well as their complete connection - the heating and ventilation different logemen ts.
OPC's mission focuses on the work of creating:
- a high school to supplement the training offer in the Volvestre and providing an answer to the needs of students between Saint-Gaudens and Muret,
- adaptable equipment, green, with friendly spaces, but also a point of culture, a point of exchange in the territory, not closed in on itself,
- and, at the same time, a city school with the college and the municipal sports center nearby.
The capacity provided for opening its doors in 2020 was 1 200 pupils. Half board is dimensioned for 1000 students.
Also provided is a 100-bed boarding.
The faculty and the education committee will represent 120 people.
Located on a land base of 4 hectares, the project will develop 16 000 m
These works are estimated to date to about 25 million euros and include VAT from projected 18 separate lots.
The OPC will occur in phases design, site preparation, execution of work, reception work and perfect completion.
A provisional title mission should begin 10.11.2017.
Framework Agreement "Maintenance, repair, manufacturing and installation of aluminum joinery" for the University of Toulouse II Jean Jaurès (Ut2j). > Subsequent contracts awarded on the basis of this framework agreement are orders to markets with maximum. maximum amount of orders for both lots and duration of the framework agreement: threshold of MAPA Construction (5224 is 999.99 euros Ht).
Framework Agreement "Maintenance, repair, manufacturing and installation of aluminum joinery" for the University of Toulouse - Jean Jaurès (Ut2j) /
> Lot 1 of the framework agreement:
- The main campus of the University of Toulouse II Jean Jaurès in Mirail 5, driveways Antonio Machado - 31058 Toulouse;
- The academic center of the Rue du Taur: 56, rue du Taur - 31000 Toulouse;
- The University Institute of Technology (Iut) Blagnac: 1, place Georges Brassens - 31703 Blagnac;
- University Institute of Technology (Iut) Figeac: Nayrac Avenue - 46100 Figeac.
Lot 2 of the framework agreement: the Toulouse site of the Superior School of the Teaching and Education - ESPE (56 Avenue of the USSR / 181, avenue de Muret / and 118, route de Narbonne).
framework agreement "System management of payments of food services, accommodation and related services to the higher school of the teaching and education (ESPE) of Toulouse - Midi-Pyrénées".
Framework Agreement - system of payment management catering services, accommodation and ancillary services of the Graduate School of the teaching and education (ESPE) of Toulouse - Midi-Pyrénées.
training courses for the University of Toulouse II - Jean Jaurès:
- Lot 1: management,
- Lot 2: professional development,
- Lot 3: professional development,
- Lot 4: IT / Office - office pack
- Lot 5: IT / office - specific software,
- Lot 6: IT / Office - certification,
- Lot 7: Modern Languages - scientific practice of modern languages,
- Lot 8: Modern Languages - developing language skills,
- Lot 9: -LSF modern languages,
- Lot 10: hygiene, safety and environment,
- Lot 11: prevention and working conditions,
- Lot 12: fire safety,
- Lot 13: road safety,
- Lot 14: contest preparation of the public service,
- Lot 15: records and reports for the support of the public service,
- Lot 16: general culture of public service.