Engineering projects comprise the Savo Consortium for Education Anti-campus in the new building design.
New construction is planned in connection with existing buildings remaining. Some existing buildings demolished. The project includes the renovation of the remaining buildings.
See the tender documents.
- Hotel and catering business,
- Information and communication,
- Financial and insurance activities,
- Administrative and support service activities,
- Public administration and defense;
- Health and social services,
- Arts, entertainment and recreation,
- Other service activities.The candidate may register to provide job coaching from one of the following sectors:
- Wholesale and retail trade;
- Repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles,
- Transport and storage;
- Real estate,
- Professional, scientific and technical activities (eg, accounting, advertising activities.)
- Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies.The candidate may register to provide job coaching from one of the following sectors:
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing.
- Mining and quarrying,
- Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply,
- Water supply, sewerage, waste management and remediation activities;
During phase one, the construction target price estimate is about 16 000 000 EUR and the second phase of about 1.5 million (VAT 0%).Hiltulanlahti is currently in Kuopio, the most significant and largest private production area, which is located in the southern part of Kuopio, about 11 kilometers from the city center. The aim is that the service provider is responsible for usability and circumstances of 20-year service period of the acquiree. A key objective in the design of the new building is to look at early childhood education and schools along with operations also in the evening and the needs of other uses of leisure time, taking into account the entire service network. The new type of open learning environment for the whole conception has been one of the main tasks of the project planning phase.
Kindergartens and pre-school facilities are planned to coincide with the school so that the facilities are in principle available to everyone in the building in accordance with its operational plan, the users jointly develop.The starting point is the adaptability of premises, as well as the effective use, taking into account the needs of all types of users: use the school, preschool, day care, youth services, community college, sports clubs, residents 'association, parents' and other space stakeholders. School to be located on a plot of area serving the nearby sports facilities throughout. In the first phase, the current planned two-sarjaisena school, preschool 3-ryhmäisenä, kindergarten 4-ryhmäisenä and its connection to the open space for kindergarten activity. The first phase is estimated at about 5 to 700 m² / 6 400 brm². The second stage is estimated at about 600 m² / 660 bm². Each step and the exact method of implementation options, as well as other project details are specified within the contract. The project is financed real estate company balance sheet School premises in Kuopio in Kuopio, guaranteeing the balance of debt financing.
The project language is Finnish.
Further information about the planned acquisition of the content is available in a contract notice published in the attached project plan and its annexes 1-7.