Knowledge-based adaptive e-learning software module licenses, electronic
acquiring curriculum licenses and electronic learning materials.
Knowledge-based adaptive e-learning software module licenses, electronic curriculum licenses, and electronic learning curriculum development.
Acquisition of knowledge-based adaptive e-learning software module licenses, electronic curriculum licenses, and electronic learning materials development:
- Knowledge Management-based adaptive e-learning software module licenses (supplies):
The content, methodological and technological aspects to be delivered by the Bidder - the Moodle LMS learning methodology and the functional expansion of e-learning functionality - must provide the following:
- enable customized, adaptive e-learning based learning based on knowledge management,
- implement elementary activity, information-level learning follow-up of relevant learning activities,
- use customizable content templates, test question types, test lines to support massive curriculum development, and apply complex types of tasks (eg teaching workflows) with a built-in online curriculum editing module and content development management solution.In the case of software licenses to be purchased, the contracting party is waiting for a limitless license limit for all current and future Hungarian employees and students. The bidder must demonstrate that he has a developer with a homogeneous software solution and complete software development, modification, modification, source code, documentation, and timely and user-numbered versions of all the software that can be delivered with an unlimited license design for each module that can provide a complete list of current and future Hungarian your colleague or student. An offer that does not meet these requirements is invalid. The ineffectiveness of the above implies a withdrawal from the contract.
- Licensed electronic learning materials (supplies):
The number of licenses (including full and exclusive use and exploitation rights) of the Licensed Learning-based adaptive e-learning software modules that the Purchaser is seeking to acquire, including those that are the subject of the procurement: 6
- Newly developed electronic learning materials (service procurement):
In addition to licensed software licenses and completed training materials, the Purchaser wishes to acquire newly developed curricula (including full and exclusive use and exploitation rights) operating on the Knowledge Management based adaptive e-learning software modules, which are also the object of the procurement, including: 41 (Curriculum Development Services ).
The Detailed Technical Description is included in the Public Procurement Documents.