The ProPotsdam GmbH intends to undertake a complex renovation of the buildings Gaußstraße 51-54 and 55-58 as well as the vacancy elimination.
1. The main objectives for the development:
- Complex renovation and vacancy elimination,
- Plan changes must be checked
- renewal of the courtyard side balconies,
- barrier-free access to the house Sunrises,
- Improving the quality of housing, essential use value increase of the property to secure a long-term rental potential of the apartments,
- attractive design of the outside plant areas
- the durability of measures to be implemented to grant long-term low maintenance and operating costs,
- Reconstruction in uninhabited state (tenants are between reacted)
- existing commercial unit is maintained.
2. Information on the building or structure:
- Construction: Built in 1987 and not renovated (uninsulated GDR plate)
- Levels: 5,
- Sunrises: 8,
- Apartments Gaußstr. 51-54: 45 (. Z. thereof such vacancy: 3),
- apartment sizes from 34.63 m to 68.73 m,
- Living space ca. 2 531.84 m²,
- Apartments Gaußstr. 55-58: 37, 1 Commercial thereof (e.g. Z. vacancy. 3),
- apartment sizes from 40.98 sqm to 122.21 sqm, commercial 123.36 m²,
- Living space ca. 2 315.25 m²,
- Total living area Gaußstr. 51-58: 4 970.45 m²,
- Roof Education: flat roof,
- Heating / WW: district heating,
- courtyard side: parks and playgrounds / play area.
3. the expected planning and construction:
- application: 12/2017,
- Scheduled start on: 08/2018.