General design services for the construction of a social center with premises for the Family Education Centre (EC), the education counseling center (1st floor) and social services (2nd floor) on the städt. Land (the former school building) Brantropstraße 6, 44795 Bochum.
Building cleaning services on the campus of the University of Applied Sciences Georg Agricola and the student dormitory of DMT Society for Teaching and Education mbH.
For the sports school NRW is to be built on the site of the listed Märkisches Gymnasium at Saarlandstrasse in Bochum-Wattenscheid a triple gymnasium and a cafeteria.This cost ceiling should not be exceeded. Märkisches Gymnasium is together with the Stadthalle Wattenscheid a group of buildings from the late 1950s and is considered an important accent of urban development in Wattenscheid to the Second World War. For the single-span gym there is a monument legal permission for demolition.
The Märkische school currently has no cafeteria for over lunchtime supervision.
The city of Bochum praises for this measure a step not open competition according to the guidelines for planning competitions (RPW 2013) with prior application procedure under the Regulation on public procurement (procurement regulation-VgV) to select a maximum of 15 participants.
5 participants are invited by the competition organizers to participate in the competition process.Be headed by the architect. VgV.
Participants in the negotiation phase are selected as winners Members of the working / grouping or the General planning office or the general planning office with subcontractors, as they were named in the application documents.The competition language is German.
Names of the judges:
- Frank Allmeroth, Operating Director of Central Services, City of Bochum,
- Anne Katrin Bohle, Ministerialdirigentin MBWSV,Mark Bradtke, city building, city of Bochum,
- Heiner Farwick, Architect, Ahaus,
- Dirk Godau, architect, Bochum,Kerstin Guse-Becker, Principal Märkische school Wattenscheid,
- Elke Janura, Chairman Committee for Planning and Lands,Petra Kahlfeld, architect, Berlin,
- Eckart Kröck, administrative and institute management urban planning and building authority, city of Bochum,
- Manfred Molszich, District Mayor Bochum-Wattenscheid,
- Annette Paul, Chair Design Committee Bochum,
- Katja Schlemper, architect, Dortmund,
- Ernst Steinbach, Chairman Committee on School and Education,
- Michael Townsend, City Manager, City of Bochum,Zvonko Turkali, architect, Frankfurt am Main.
This cost ceiling is not to be exceeded.The competition language is German. At the same time, the Innovation Center School and Technology (IST), which is to remain in the school center, and the district library Gerthe, which is to be given a new location in Gerthe, are currently located in the building complex. In principle, investments, including renovation and modernization efforts, are funded on municipal school grounds. BA amount to EUR 9,000,000 gross, or to a further EUR 20,000,000 gross to EUR 20,000,000.
This cost ceiling is not to be exceeded.
The city of Bochum praises this one-step non-open competition according to the guidelines for planning competitions (RPW 2013) with a preliminary application procedure in accordance with the regulation on the award of public contracts (Vergabeverordnung - VgV) for the selection of a maximum of 15 participants.
Five participants are invited by the hostess to participate in the competition.
The competition is aimed at applicants from the discipline of architecture as a single applicant, possibly as a general planner with a subcontractor or as a working / bidding group.VgV.
Participants in the negotiation process are the award winners as identified in the application documents.
Names of selected judges:
- Frank Allmeroth, City of Bochum, Operations Manager Central Services;Markus Bradtke, City Councilor, City of Bochum;
- Michael Braß, Heinrich-von-Kleist-Gymnasium Bochum;
- Heinrich Donner, district councilor Bochum-Nord;Gesche Grabenhorst, ahrens & grabenhorst architects urban planners BDA, Hanover;
- Elke Janura, Chairman of the Committee on Planning and Land Use;Petra Kahlfeldt, Petra and Paul Kahlfeldt Architects, Berlin; Hermann Kleine-Allekotte, Bochum University of Applied Sciences;
- Thorsten Kock, Bez + Kock Architects, Generalplaner GmbH, Stuttgart;Cancer-Schmid, Rector Anne-Frank-Realschule Bochum;
- Eckart Kröck, City of Bochum, Office and Institute Director Office for City Planning and Housing;
- Annette Paul, Chairwoman of the Design Council Bochum;
- Dietmar Riecks, Banz + Riecks Architects BDA, Bochum;
- Ernst Steinbach, Chairman Committee on Education and Training;
- Martin Stempel, City of Bochum, Head of Office and Institute Head of School Administration.