The first group of each formation being a pilot group, it will be attended by one or two representatives of government customers to allow for any adjustments to demand content thereof.
The courses are for personnel services of the Walloon Government and of the French community and public agencies performing functions of councils in different areas (legal, human resources, project management, budget / accounting, IT , etc.) and management positions (ie any agent framing at least one person, including proxies) and in particular:
- Lot 1 - "project management":
o For Part 1 - "Introduction to Project Management": anyone involved in a project: a member of a project team, project manager, sponsor, responsible for monitoring the strategy, etc.
o For part 2 - "Project Management Training" project managers, agents led to pilot projects or mentor.
- Lot 2 - "lead project meetings" project managers, agents led to pilot projects or mentor.
The training is intended for Public Service management staff of Wallonia and Walloon public interest organizations subject to the Code of Civil Service is established officials of the rank of director or first or tied for first graduate or undergraduate assistant or first deputy.
The mission of the service provider consists of:
- The design and organization of training in the following areas:
o team management
o Management of stress and burnout
o Change management
o Conflict Management
o Planning goals and evaluation
o The management of absenteeism
o Customer focus
o Management of the new forms.
- Organization and animation sessions intervision times in training themes above;
- Individual coaching sessions related training issues;
- Evaluation of training modules, intervision sessions and individual coaching to identify particular areas for improvement or even a trip to training future team managers.