This contract is for the supply and commissioning of an LC x LC arrangement, for the benefit of the Laboratory of Chemical Engineering of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry at the University of Ghent.
Training and education of the researchers involved in Ghent, after the installation of the test fixture to the desired location, is part of the delivery.
The contract includes the conclusion of a framework agreement for the provision of security of IT equipment. The contract against price list is compiled based on unit prices and at the latest updated every three months.
It is concluded for the period of 4 years.
ICT department is responsible for closing the deal and placing orders for the provincial departments and provincial education.
The delivery addresses each site may be linked to:
- The East Flemish municipalities;
- Control the East Flemish CPAs, their partnerships and their autonomous agencies and
- The Flemish provinces
For these members, the province acts as a command center. These entities can buy organic.
The putative amounts depend on future needs and are not known now. A minimum order is therefore not guaranteed.
Indicative states that the total expenditure in 2015 for IT-related purchases of hardware equipment by the provincial government and the East Flemish municipalities amounted to EUR 1 600 000.
The material conforms to satisfy the technological progress at the time of order.
In addition to the products listed in the inventory, can also all other items within the category of the plot, the object from the catalog of the firm part of this agreement.
The agreement is not exclusive contract. If the supplier for certain applications can not offer suitable products or materials, or where its price is too high, the ordering government has the right to purchase it at another firm.
The Board of Directors of 9.11.2007 was approved to provide within the investment component II from 2013 to 2018 the relocation of the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences.
The Executive Council of 28.3.2013 adopted at the presentation of the project definition study on "other work" within this project well.
were included in the program:
- A faculty council;
- A multi-purpose room for staff that is cross-department;
- Offices and related functions (consultation rooms, small and large meeting rooms, consultation areas, concentration areas, etc.) for the four departments and the central services;
- A faculty library;
- A PC leszaal;
- A student lounge;
- Indoor bicycle parking.
Parking was not included in the brief.
The Executive Council of 10.23.2014 approved the outline good that account was taken of the comments made, especially on stairs and levels. She accepted these opportunities with related budget increase well:
- Realization of a low-energy building (NZEB) both for block 1 and block 2;
- Building a staircase on all floors of block 2;
- Setting up a museum room on level -3 with a collection of typical machines on the site;
- Setting up the office block 1 and block 2 with specific furniture "work differently".
On 03.06.2015 the Board of Governors approves the destination as education trays 3 levels (level +1 t / m +3) Technicum Block 2 well.