Education Improvement Project - P130182
SA Center for Education Projects PIU | Published April 28, 2016 - Deadline June 9, 2016
Procurement Of Laboratory Equipment And Appliances
Invitation for Bids
The Modernization of architectural and construction curriculathrough the creation of educational, scientific and experimental laboratory equipped with hightechnologies
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: ARD-LAB
Contract Title: PROCUREMENT OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT ANDAPPLIANCES
Reference No.: ARD-LAB-01/2016
1. The National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia foundation (NUACA) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of theModernization of architectural and construction curricula throughthe creation of educational, scientific and experimental laboratory equipped with high technologies, and intends to apply partof the proceeds toward payments under thecontract for purchase of laboratory equipment and appliances.
2. The National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia foundation(NUACA) now invites sealed bids from eligiblebidders for purchase of laboratory equipment and appliances by Lots, included totally quantity 68 pcs, thatmust be delivered until150 days after the conclusion of a contract to the Architectural and Construction Laboratory of NUACA,Street Teryan 105, Yerevan, 3750009, RA. In order to qualify for theContract a Bidder must have experience in similar supply and adequate resources, as detailed in the Bidding Document. Bidders may bid for one lot, two lots, threelots, four lots, five lots, combination of lots, or all six lots. Bids will beevaluated on a per lot basis. Individual discounts or combined discounts submittedwith the bid(s) will be considered in bid evaluation.
The numberand identification of lots (contracts) comprising this ICB are:
LOT1-AGGREGATE TESTING LABORATORY EQUIPMENT,
LOT2-CEMENT-MORTAR TESTING LABORATORY EQUIPMENT,
LOT3-CONCRETE TESTING LABORATORY EQUIPMENT,
LOT4-SOIL TESTING LABORATORY EQUIPMENT,
LOT6- FUME CUPBOARD
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-ConsultingServices under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers issued in January 2011, revised on April, 2015 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is opento all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forththeWorld Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National University of Architectureand Construction of Armenia foundation (NUACA), Mr. Varazdat Hovhannisyan,Telephone: +37410-583773, Facsimile number: +37410-587284 Electronicmail address: email@example.com inspect the bidding documents duringoffice hours 10:00 to 17:00 at the address given below Teryanst.105, 3750009, Yerevan, RA.
5. A complete set of biddingdocuments in English may be purchased byinterested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundablefee of AMD 50000. The method of payment will be by direct deposit to ARARATBANKAccount Number 15100-01964940100. The document will be sent by courier service. Bidding Documents and all consequent Amendments and clarifications (if any) will be postedon the free accessed websites (www.gnumner.am and www.nuaca.am) and the National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia foundation(NUACA) takes no responsibility for missing or incorrect or/and incomplete downloading of those by the prospectivebidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address belowSecond floor, room number 2220 Teryan st.105, 3750009, Yerevan,RA on or before 15:00; 09 June 2016 (local time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bidswill be publicly openedin the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyonewho choose to attend at the addressbelow Second floor, room number 2220 Teryan st.105, 3750009, Yerevan, RA on 15:00; 09 June 2016 (local time).
7. Allbids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of not less than the below listed amounts or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency for eachlot:
LOT4- US$ 5000,
LOT6- US$ 250.
A bidder who chooses to submitbid for more than one lot should submit separatebid security for each lot.
8. The address referred to above is:
National University of Architectureand Construction of Armenia foundation (NUACA)
Fund Secondfloor, room number 2220
Attn: Mr. VarazdatHovhannisyan
3750009, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Web site: www.nuaca.am