mid-life refurbishment of the SCALP-EG weapon system, mothballing the non renovated park and associated services.
Study and integration of installation kits Mer-Sea 40 Block 3 of the frigate Jean de come and realization of associated benefits.
The services to be provided include the following:
- The qualification of mortar weapon system 60 mm,
- Qualification support system mortar weapon system 60 mm,
- The supply of 60 mm mortars and collective support units,
- The supply of 60mm mortars (explosives, visible lamps, infrared lamps, smoke, exercise)
- The provision of camp bipods and their associates pointing devices,
- The supply of metal packaging for shells
- Training of primary teachers,
- Providing lots of tools,
- The provision of technical documentation,
- Providing lists of initial supplies and equipment necessary for the investigation.
This contract contains both the services and / or supplies resulting in the issuance of orders under Article 72 of Decree No 2016-361 and other benefits (lump kind likely to be ordered the notification of the contract).
The contract project is subject to the restricted tender procedure in accordance with Article 42 of Ordinance No. 2015-899 and Articles 21-l-1 and 61 to 63 of the Decree ° 2016-361.
Pursuant to Article 33 of Decree No 2016-361, the transmission of applications and tenders will be obligatory electronically.
This publication relates only to a call for applications. The tender documents will be sent later and only candidates invited to tender.