The Aa and Maas Water intends to maintain on / in / near the Drongengoed Lens Channel, fish passage and Henriette Crevecoeur Waard, all outsource near 's-Hertogenbosch. It mowing roadsides and embankments, removal of the Great pennywort, collecting, charging and discharging released clippings and carrying out additional work.
The project will be tendered in accordance with a European public proceeding.
It is a regional flood defense
The work will encompass:
- Mowing and embankments of an ecological corridor along the
Urged Lens canal.
- Mowing and embankments of fish passage Crevecoeur.
- Mowing and embankments in Henriette Waard.
- The removal of the existing Great pennywort in Drongengoed Lens canal.
- The collection, charging and discharging the liberated clippings and pennywort.
- Additional work.