Serving People, Improving Health Project - P144893
Ministry of Health of Ukraine | Published December 3, 2015
General Procurement Notice
Serving People, Improving Health Project
Health and Other Social Services
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Loan No. 8475-UA
Project ID No. P144893
The Ukraine has received financing in the amount of US$ 214,729,837 equivalent from the World Bank toward the cost of theServing People, Improving Health Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, relatedservices and consulting services to be procured under this project. This project will be additionally financed by Ukraine.
Theproject will include procurement within the following components:
- procurement of works for construction, reconstruction and capital repairof primary healthcare facilities, hospitals, and secondary and tertiary-level health care facilities in Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk andRivneoblasts;
- procurementof construction works for "Vinnytsia Regional Clinical Center for Treatment and Diagnostics of Cardiovascular Diseases"; andselection of the consultants for engineering and consulting supervision for the a.m. construction; and procurement ofmedicalequipment for the new building of the a.m. new Cardiology Center;
- procurement of necessary medical equipment andconsumables for a range of healthcare facilities for 8 selected regions (Vinnytsia,Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk, Zakarpattia,Zaporizhzhia, Lviv, Poltava and Rivne oblasts), including:
o medical equipment for primaryhealthcare facilities (PHC), for emergency care and diagnostic departments at emergency care hospitals for Dnipropetrovskoblast;
o equipment for PHC centersfor Zaporizhzhia oblast;
o medical equipment for PHCs andcardiology units for Zakarpattya oblast;
o procurement of CT device, X-ray diagnosis device,C-arch mobile X-ray device and other cancer diagnostic equipmentfor Lviv oblast;
o procurement of medical equipmentfor the operating Cardiology Center, Remote Diagnosis Center - Emergency Medical Aid and Catastrophe Medicine Center, primary andsecondary HC facilities for Vinnytsia oblast;
o medical equipment and consumables for PHCs,secondary and tertiary care for Volyn oblast;
o medical equipment for PHCs, hospitals, equipmentand suppliers for laboratories, and equipment for training/simulation centers for Poltava oblast;
o medical equipment for Oblast Cardiovascular Center, and PHC facilities for Rivne oblast.
- procurementof computer equipment with standard software for 8 selected regions;
- procurement of software development works forsetting up electronic registries in selected regions, information security systems;
- procurement of special-purpose medicalvehicles for Zakarpattya, test-taking vehicles and mobile clinics for Poltava, and4-wheel drive ambulances for Rivne oblasts;
- procurement of technical services for developmentand implementation ofeHealth central reference registry; and selection of consultants for the development of eHealth standards and legalacts;
- selection ofconsultants for pilot implementation of DRG system at the level of MoH and selected hospitals; selection of consultants for secondphase of implementation of DRG system in Ukraine for secondary and tertiary (inpatient) health care facilities;
- selectionof consultants for preparation and training of primary care services on primary prevention and influence on the healthdeterminants;
- selectionof consultants for Project Support Agency;
- selection ofconsultants for preparation and implementation of informationand communication support of the Project;
- procurement of computers and server equipment with standard software fore-Health Center, DRG Center, Data Center and pilot health care facilities.
Procurement of contractsfinanced by the World Bank will be conducted throughthe procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits (revised July 2014), and is opento all eligible bidders as defined in theguidelines. Consulting services will be selected in accordance with the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (revised July2014).
Specific procurement notices for contracts to be bid under the World Bank'sinternational competitive bidding (ICB) procedures and for contracts for consultancy services will be announced, as they becomeavailable, in UN Development Business andWorld Bank external website and Ministry of Health of Ukraine officialsite and Ukrainian Public Procurements officialsite.