Expert services for Power System operations and merket mechanismes: The experts shall develop, provide an apply expertise on system behaviour and security to Elia. The service deals with any challenges in the interaction of the grid with markets, generation, load and grid equipment. Services for modelisation of calculation tools (Powerfactory): Modelisation and implementation of dynamic model; analysis of the system and development of new concepts for the tool.
The experts shall develop, provide and apply expertise on system behaviour and security to Elia. The service deals with any challenges in the interaction of the grid with markets, generation, load and grid equipment.
Modelisation, implementation, analyses and development of new concept fo the calculation tool: dynamic and static model for power grid.
The calculation tool is Powerfactory.
The contract is the hiring of external assistance for business and technical analysis in the context of the implementation of the Digital Communication Strategy of the city of Antwerp (www.antwerpen.be/A-stad).
The contract will be situated primarily in the domain multi-channel services (eg e-government, A-Card).
This contract is subject to the provision of ICT services for the development and support of marketing websites Tourism Flanders.
The contract is divided into 3 lots:
- Lot 1: The provision of ICT profiles on demand with the aim of further development and optimization of the various marketing websites (www.visitflanders.com);
- Lot 2: The provision of digital marketing profiles on demand with the aim of monitoring and further optimization of our digital channels (various websites, social media, ...);
- Lot 3: The provision of a helpdesk for fixing bugs and performing small changes.
Object services, "Establishing a Library Services Platform and associated discovery tool"
The main tasks of a university are teaching, research and learning. Libraries via its various services, is a fundamental support for the accomplishment of these tasks. In order to optimize existing services and initiate others the LSS (Support to Academic Activities Department) believes the time is right to develop all of its library management systems and archives to another level of automation. This is reflected by the adoption of a Library Services Platform (LSP) based on web technologies and associated discovery tool. The aim is a comprehensive and effective integration of processes and technical-Library tasks and services offered by libraries. This includes managing the full life cycle of resource materials on paper, electronic and digital / se since its acquisition to the discovery and use by the reader.
Instead of providing the service: LSS-Libraries - Avenue Roosevelt 50 - CP 180-1050 Ixelles.
The contract is divided into slices. A firm phase and conditional phases.
Phase 1 (Pre-GoLive services) constitutes a firm phase.
Phase 2 (subscription) is the conditional phases.
These services fall under Category 12 "Architectural, engineering and integrated engineering services, urban planning and landscape architectural services, related scientific and technical consulting services, testing and maintenance services". technical analyzes "which includes the following services:
for more information see page 5 of the specifications.
See special specifications.
The TEC Group defined in 2015 its digital strategy, structured around three major axes, articulated in a transversal vision and to improve the customer experience:
- Dissemination of a more interactive and relevant passenger information, tailored to customer needs and context of mobility in particular through the implementation of new channels;
- Digitalization of the work environment through a platform of collaborative tools, to optimize the sharing of information and knowledge and develop a customer-oriented culture;
- The personalization of customer support, made possible through a better understanding of customer TEC Group and its various components based on an analysis of data and the implementation of monitoring tools.
These three areas have been broken down into specific projects and actions, contributing to the achievement of their objectives, whose realization was launched in H2 2016.
The TEC Group wishes to be accompanied by one or more consulting firms capable of supporting one or more of the following lots:
- Lot 1: the study and monitoring of the implementation of all the new digital tools passenger information (mobile application, website, interactive terminals, etc.)
- Lot 2: management and managing change induced by the implementation of the digital strategy
- Lot 3: study and monitoring the implementation of customer relationship transformation tools.