TN 2016/2486 Consultancy EL - designer, project manager and controller, a framework agreement in 2017 in Kristianstad.
The following information does not constitute a basis for tendering purposes only and orientation.
Three (3) bidders will be adopted.
The extent of detail in the documents specified under AUB.22.
The information below does not constitute a basis for tenders but is only general information to bidders on the item's main content:
Consultant Electricity - planners, project management and controller are designed to supplement existing resources. Mission, in consultation with the Client investigate and compile assignments according to client's instructions and requirements.
- To early to work out a basis that can be the basis for decisions of the Client,
- Perform status inspections,
- Energy Analyses,
- Establish policy documents,
- Analyze available earlier materials prepared,
- Perform the necessary additional needs analysis,
- Based on the approved form of contract drafting complete documentation eg specifications, technical descriptions, drawings, working drawings, as-built drawings, etc.,
- Identify the mission in collaboration with the mission clients,
- Plan and organize assignments,
- Ongoing collaboration with the mission clients,
- Compilation mission status,
- Control Work.
Usually agreement starting 15.07.2017.
Agreements will be signed by one (1) provider.
For more information about purchasing the item and Region Skåne's needs, please see the folder - Descriptive documents with the attachments.
The contracting authority:
Contracting authority is Region Skåne, org.nr 232100-0255, through Koncerninköp.
This procurement follows the Act (2007: 1091) on public procurement (LOU).
Information about the tender are available on www.kkv.se
The contract is implemented as a competitive dialogue.
Region Skåne will procure an IT support for recording, storage and analysis of votes in Clinical Speech Pathology and Phoniatrics. IT support will mainly be used in Region Skåne's publicly funded logopediverksamhet.