ODRA-VISTULA FLOOD MANAGEMENT PROJECT - P147460
?wi?tokrzyski Zarz?d Melioracji i Urz?dze? Wodnych | Published October 14, 2015 - Deadline November 10, 2015
Design And Construction Supervision For Works, Project
Management, Technical Assistance And Training, Technical Support For The Project And
Strengthening Of Piu?s Institutional Capacity.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES ? FIRMS SELECTION)
THE ODRA-VISTULA FLOOD MANAGEMENT PROJECT
Loan No.IBRD 8524?PL
Assignment Title: Design and ConstructionSupervision for works, Project Management, Technical Assistance and Training, Technical Support for the Project and Strengtheningof PIU's Institutional Capacity
Reference No. (as perProcurement Plan):5.2
The Government of the Republic of Poland has obtained financing from the WorldBank toward the cost of the Odra-Vistula FloodManagement Project (OVFMP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The above-mentioned consulting services ("Services") will be provided to threeagencies implementing the OVFMP, that is:
· The ?wi?tokrzyskie Board for Amelioration and Water Structures in Kielce (?ZMiUW),
· The Ma?opolskie Board for Amelioration and Water Structures in Kraków (MZMiUW),
· The Podkarpackie Board for Ameliorationand Water Structures in Rzeszów (PZMiUW).
A separate contract for consultant services will be signed with either of these agencies.
The purpose of the Services to be provided by the selected Consultant is to support the Clients in aneffective and timelyimplementation of the Project. The said Services include the following, in particular:
· Prepare and/or update/modify detailed designs as well as working drawings and specifications, including any reviews, surveys, analyses, obtainingany necessary opinions, approvals from utility companies, and administrative permits such as construction permits for floodprotection structures and use permits.
· Prepare and/or update Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) and Land Acquisition andResettlement Action Plans (LARAPs).
· Provide support in the implementation of such EMPs and LARAPs, and regular monitoring ofthese plans.
· Provide support in land acquisition, including the determination of the value of propertiesandthe participation in the process of negotiations with property owners.
· Prepare a complete set ofbidding documents to select works contractors in accordance withWorld Bank procedures and participate in the procurement process.
· Perform the role of Contract Engineer in accordance with World Bank contract terms based onFIDIC procedures.
· Provide support in the management the Project in the part for which the respectiveImplementingAgency is responsible, including financial management, planning, monitoring of and reporting on the Projectimplementation activities, the preparation of complete applications for funds from the financiers, including applications for EUfunds.
Terms of References is available on the following website:
The expected duration of these Services is 78 months.
The ?wi?tokrzyskie Board for Amelioration and Water Structures in Kielce, the Ma?opolskie Board for Amelioration andWater Structures in Kraków and the Podkarpackie Board for Amelioration and Water Structures in Rzeszów now invite eligible consulting firms ("Consultants") to indicate their interest in providing the Services. InterestedConsultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to performthe Services. The shortlisting criteria are the following:
Experience in the preparation of largehydraulic projects that also involve bridge structures, including among others designing and obtaining required permits, opinionsand approvals.
Experience in the preparation of biddingdocuments (including the participation in the procurement process), environmental documents and land acquisition documents inaccordance with the World Bank's Guidelines.
Experience in land acquisition and holdingnegotiations with property owners for the purpose of the implementation of investment projects.
Experience in performing the role of Contract Engineer for large investments.
Experience in the implementation of projectsco-financed from EU funds, including the preparation of applications for EU funds and handling financialsettlements.
Experience in the implementation of largehydraulic projects in Poland.
Each memberof Joint Venture shall provide, that the average annual sum of amounts paid to the firm (member of JV) for a similar andsuccessfully completed assignments within 5 previous years (2010 ? 2014) was EUR 2,0 million at least.
Each firmacting as an individual consultant shall provide, that the average sum of amounts paid to the firm for similar and successfullycompleted assignments within 5 previous years (2010-2014) was EUR 3,6 million at least.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the WorldBank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised July 2014("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other companies to enhance their qualifications. The "association" may take the formof a Joint Venture or a subconsultancy. In case of a Joint Venture (JV), all members of the JV will be evaluated jointly for thepurpose of short listing and shall bejointly and severally liable for the assignment and shall sign the contract in case of awardis made to that JV group. In the Expressions of Interest, the consultants shall provide information separatelyshowing theexperience and qualifications of all the partners in the Joint Ventures. Interested consultants should clearly indicate the structure of their "association" andthe duties of the partners and sub consultantsin their application. Unclear expression of interests in terms of "in association with" and/or "in affiliation with" and etc. maynot be considered for short listing. Keeping one expression of interest per firm as principle, a consultant firm may decide whetherit wishes to participate as a sub consultant or as an individual consultant or as a partner in a joint venture. Please note that afirm shall submit only one EOI in the same selection process either individually as a consultant or as a partner in a jointventure. No firm can be a sub consultant while submitting an EOI individually or as a partner of a joint venture in the sameselection process. A firm, if acting in the capacity of sub consultant in any consultant or JV, may participate in more than oneconsultant, but only in the capacity of a sub consultant.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost-BasedSelection method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, from7:00 am to 3:00pm.
Expressions of interest mustbe delivered in a written form to the address below(in person, or bymail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by November 10, 2015.
?wi?tokrzyskiZarz?d Melioracji i Urz?dze? Wodnych w Kielcach
Person in charge: Mrs. Wanda Filip, Head of ProjectImplementation Unit
Tel: +48 41 344 89 85 wew. 129
Faks: +48 41 34454 14