The safety Kennemerland allows for the hiring of temporary staff using https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl From 1.7.2016 is in line with the new guidelines for the Procurement Act 2012, the hiring desk Kennemerland security region designed as a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for categories: - administrative / secretarial support - paramedics / ambulance drivers - policy / management advice / communication - facility / property management - financial / control - HRM - Technology - legal - management - monitoring center dispatchers - coaches / trainers - nurses / doctors - hiring other. The safety Kennemerland reserves the right at a later time to add or change categories. Additions and / or amendments will be published on https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl The number of jobs is about 70 annually, no rights can be derived. To be considered for future assignments suppliers can subscribe to https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl/registreren and a request for authorization for one or more categories for which they wish to qualify. Any supplier who meets the qualifying criteria will be admitted to https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl such registration No rights can be derived. The DAS https://www.vrkhuurtin.nl is set for the period of 4 years up to 07/01/2020. The safety Kennemerland reserves to terminate the right to annually, without giving reasons, the DAS.
The province is looking for a party or parties that can support entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. This support must be interpreted broadly. Authority distinguishes at least the following three components:
1. To contribute to transparency of the financing market for innovative SMEs;
2. The investment ready to make business plans and innovative projects;
3. The innovation box SMEs.
Furthermore, this could include:
- Conducting interviews with entrepreneurs and reflect on business plans;
- Redirect to the appropriate subsidy (county, Empire, Europe);
- Providing information;
- Overview and give advise on possible sources of investment (crowdfunding, venture funds, angel investors, grants);
- Search funds / co-financiers;
- Contribution of the right expertise (business administration / legal / marketing);
- Take steps in Counseling;
- Screening and scouting for promising companies and guide the direction of the finances ...
The scope of the contract amounts to approximately 2 million euros.
It is expected that at least half of the budget is used for direct one-on-one counseling to entrepreneurs.