The purpose of this tender is to conclude a service contract with an external consultant to assist and support the contracting authority in writing, evaluation and monitoring of submission of files to computer character for future projects. (The submission may address issues such as the replacement of computer equipment (PC, laptop, server, Apple, printers) or renew licenses (Microsoft, Adobe, Matlab ...)).
Tenders are invited Services of a professional designer in the field of information - and communication technology (ICT) for the construction of the hospital Südspidol in Esch-sur-Alzette (L). The Centre Hospitalier Emile Mayrisch (CHEM) is planning an innovative and future-oriented hospital with the construction of a new 600-bed facility in southern Luxembourg. Flooring (excluding construction and traffic areas) of the proposed hospital is approximately 56,000 m2.
The contract to be awarded includes the following services that the client reserves the right to award a project basis:
Phase APS (Avant-Projet Sommaire)
Phase APD (Avant-Projet Details)
Brief project description:
- Classrooms: 7-8 classes for early / cycle 1; 13-14 classes for cycles 2-4 (a total capacity of about 400 children school).
- House relay (management of keys of 100% for lunch and 70% before and after school)
- Theater, library / media
- Sports Hall (2 playgrounds)
- School Canteen 400 meals / day (production of food)
- Outdoor spaces (parks, courts, playground, playground, sports developments trays ...)
- Roads outside (access roads, parking lots, drop-off "Kiss & go" area Bus, delivery area kitchens ...)
Mission resulting from the paid consultation:
- Mission Architect under the contract communal type of the Order of Architects and Engineers (OAI).