The purpose of the contract is to entrust a service provider with the task of monitoring and facilitating a housing improvement program: the precarious public interest program, which aims to achieve the following objectives:
- informing households of housing renovation aid and facilitating their work,
- to harmonize the practices of accompaniment of the individuals in work phase around the tools of communication of Renovaction,
- fight against the energy poverty of housing by support in 3 steps: the detection of situations (in connection with the local intervention service for the control of energy managed internally by Saint-Brieuc Armor Agglomeration), the definition of project and support for the financing and execution of the work program,
- adapt housing to disability and / or old age (home care),
- fight against insalubrious, unworthy and very degraded housing,
- develop the rental housing contract.This mission will be carried out with all residents of the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration of Saint-Brieuc.
Lot 1 will be divided into 4 tranches: 1 firm tranche and 3 optional tranches.
In the context of this lot, the service provider must carry out a reception, information and orientation mission for the public eligible for the renovaction program.
Welcome, and inform individuals wishing to renovate their housing by the organization of hotlines relocated to the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration.afin to provide a local service to the inhabitants of the territory, the provider must carry out hotlines of 8h every week , including 4 hours by appointment.
Accompany private owners wishing to carry out work in their personal housing or rental: identify situations of precariousness, advise, recommend improvement work tailored to the public concerned, assist individuals in the editing of their grant application.
This mission will be carried out at the scale of the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration of Saint-Brieuc.
The service provider must carry out a support mission for households eligible for this PIG Précarités in a work program.
Realization of a diagnosis of fire safety systems and complementary missions on the 2 sites of the hospital of Saint Brieuc: the hospital Yves Le Foll and the geriatric center of the Capuchins.