This consultation in adapted procedure is subject to the provisions of Article 42 of Ordinance No. 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 and Article 27 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
Lot 1: mission entrusted PS + PS-E + L + P1 + SEI + HAND + PV + TH + PH + initial verification of electrical installations.
Lot 2: level 1 mission.
The projected start date of benefits is January 2017.
security related coordination and health protection level 1.
The public spaces and intermodality unit of the SGP wishes to use the services of a multidisciplinary service provider to develop and animate the SGP's approach for the public spaces around the Grand Paris Express stations, namely: a successful intermodality, a Pole inserted in the city, a place of life, a design allowing the taking into account of evolutions, a place for all publics and all moments of life, a connected and innovative pole. The mission aims to establish recommendations documents and accompany the SGP in their application in the continuity of the document "The Places of Greater Paris" and to accompany the unit public spaces and intermodality in their application.
The production of documents for the Grand Paris seating factory will take place in 3 phases: phase 1 analysis of input data and benchmark, phase 2 development of the principles of management on the basis of case studies, phase 3 development of the deliverables and throughout the service an association of partners of the Société du Grand Paris.
Once the documents have been drawn up, the contractor will have the task of providing advice and expertise to the unit on the application of these requirements during the execution studies and the work of the clusters. Where appropriate, this mission may start in anticipation when preparing the deliverables.
Throughout the duration of the contract, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and coordinating the partners of the Société du Grand Paris.
Mission of monitoring and animation of a program of general interest "Energy precariousness" for the needs of the Department of Manche - Campaign 2017 2020.
The Société du Grand Paris (SGP) is the prime contractor for the future Greater Paris transport network and for line 15 East. As such, its mission is to conceive and ensure its realization. The first works (line 15 South) started in 2016, for a preliminary commissioning in 2022, work on the other lines (16, 17 and 18) will start from 2017 for planned commissioning from 2023 to 2030. In the framework of all these projects, SGP wishes to enter into a contract to carry out assistance and advisory missions for the implementation of construction insurance programs.
The missions are as follows:
Mission to assist in competitive bidding and placement of insurance contracts corresponding to the basic offer.
Permanent assistance mission corresponding to variant No. 1
Disaster management mission corresponding to the imposed variant nº 2.
The Société du Grand Paris (SGP) is the prime contractor for the future Greater Paris transport network and for line 15 East. As such, its mission is to conceive and ensure its realization.
The first works (line 15 south) started in 2016, for a preliminary commissioning in 2022, work on the other lines (16, 17 and 18) will start from 2017 for scheduled commissioning from 2023 to 2030.
Within the framework of all these projects, SGP wishes to take out a contract to carry out assistance and advisory missions for the implementation of construction insurance programs.
The missions are as follows:
- mission to assist in the competition and placement of insurance contracts corresponding to the basic offer,
- permanent assistance mission corresponding to variant 1,
- claims management mission corresponding to the imposed variant nº 2.
Mission of monitoring and animation of a program of general interest "Energy precariousness" for the needs of the department of Manche. Campaign 2017-2020.
The present framework agreement concerns the assignment of project management for work on the entire departmental road network for the period 2017-2021 (works for the development of sensitive areas, development and creation of roads).
Various missions of project management.
The purpose of the contract is to entrust a service provider with the task of monitoring and facilitating a housing improvement program: the precarious public interest program, which aims to achieve the following objectives:
- informing households of housing renovation aid and facilitating their work,
- to harmonize the practices of accompaniment of the individuals in work phase around the tools of communication of Renovaction,
- fight against the energy poverty of housing by support in 3 steps: the detection of situations (in connection with the local intervention service for the control of energy managed internally by Saint-Brieuc Armor Agglomeration), the definition of project and support for the financing and execution of the work program,
- adapt housing to disability and / or old age (home care),
- fight against insalubrious, unworthy and very degraded housing,
- develop the rental housing contract.This mission will be carried out with all residents of the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration of Saint-Brieuc.
Lot 1 will be divided into 4 tranches: 1 firm tranche and 3 optional tranches.
In the context of this lot, the service provider must carry out a reception, information and orientation mission for the public eligible for the renovaction program.
Welcome, and inform individuals wishing to renovate their housing by the organization of hotlines relocated to the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration.afin to provide a local service to the inhabitants of the territory, the provider must carry out hotlines of 8h every week , including 4 hours by appointment.
Accompany private owners wishing to carry out work in their personal housing or rental: identify situations of precariousness, advise, recommend improvement work tailored to the public concerned, assist individuals in the editing of their grant application.
This mission will be carried out at the scale of the 32 municipalities of the agglomeration of Saint-Brieuc.
The service provider must carry out a support mission for households eligible for this PIG Précarités in a work program.
This framework agreement is to define the conditions for the award of subsequent contracts for the urban work concluded pursuant to Articles 74 and 76 of the Public Procurement Code. Subsequent markets in the framework agreement will aim of the urban management work assignments:
- Mission 1: urban studies to clarify or adapt the proposed development (y / c designing the master plan for the island);
Mission 2: board
- Buildings: architectural specification requirements (rehabilitation or new construction)
- Public space: urban specifications recommendations, environmental and landscape
- Definition, analysis and monitoring of construction operations, rehabilitation, public spaces and facilities;
- Mission 3: participation in the design of administrative records (dup ...)
- Mission 4: participation in the consultation / communication / mediation project;
- Mission 5: project of public space;
- Mission 6: project of rehabilitation of existing buildings.