The following benefits are due under this contract:
- Analysis of the plans, sketches, previous expert reports provided by the client in connection with the project manager in charge of the demolition work,
- Preparation of the contingency plan,
- Recognition of local,
- Preparation of the intervention plan for the search operation of asbestos-containing materials,
- Exhaustive tour of all premises with the support of an airline designated by the client will be responsible for opening the said premises, to secure access then close the area after visiting the asbestos diagnostician,
- Exhaustive search of all asbestos materials List C mentioned in Article R. 1334-22 of the Code of Public Health,
- Analysis of the samples by an accredited laboratory,
- Establishment of a demolition before tracking report (RAD), including:
- The exact location of (MCA) materials containing asbestos: Building - Floor - owned - local, included making photographic plates,
- Their quantities and their conservation status,
- The recommendations on the modalities of withdrawal.
- An estimate established at +/- 5% of the removal work following these recommendations.
Marché de service portant sur l'élaboration des diagnostics amiante des parties privatives du parc immobilier collectif de SIKOA.