This is a no minimum order forms framework agreement nor maximum and an economic operator under Article 78 and 80 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016. This consultation is subject to Articles 25-I.1º and 67 to 68 of the above mentioned decree.
This consultation relates to the design, production and implementation of events nature of communication. Under section 28 of Ordinance No. 2015-899 of 23/07/2015 on public procurement, this requirement is for the control group between the City of Montpellier and Montpellier Agglomération, the latter being the coordinator of group. The framework agreement is concluded with unit prices, revised annually, for a period of 1 year from the notification (provisionally assessed in January 2017).
The framework agreement is tacitly renewable 3 times a successive period of 1 year for a maximum of 3 years.
project owner assistance for digital development of very high speed Department of Herault.
The purpose of this consultation is to assist the project owner in the energy efficiency improvement project at two Montpellier University institutions: IUT Montpellier / Sète and IUT Nîmes. This open invitation to tender is subject to the provisions of Articles 25-i.1 and 67-68 of Decree 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
The purpose of this consultation is to assist the project owner in the energy efficiency improvement project at two Montpellier University institutions: IUT Montpellier / Sète and IUT Nîmes.
This contract involves the implementation of a budgeting tool within the existing information system to improve and optimize the budget process.
This development is part of the urbanization of SI Financial, with several objectives:
- Industrialize the budget process,
- Have a shared inter-business repository, common set of information to the budgetary construction,
- Implement a collaborative workflow,
- Optimize the internal organization of the group.
As such, the market will have the following benefits:
- The availability of a software solution tailored to needs identified by the SNI Group GIE Information Systems and its integration into the existing information system,
- Application maintenance of the solution implemented in its preventive components, corrective and evolutionary,
- Change management support allowing relatively user information to the solution and training.
The consultation was conducted pursuant to Order no.
Annual volume of the order: Mini: 10 000 EUR HT / Max: 150 000 EUR HT.