Implementation of an integrated financial information system for CIRAD-based Qualiac tool.
Services relating to the implementation of an integrated financial information system which aims to modernize the current system, to make it scalable, and improve the overall strategic management of CIRAD. The functional areas are affected:
· Contract Management, purchase requests, legal commitments, invoices and payment of suppliers;
· Management of recipes, receipts, and recovery;
· Accounting of advances and mission expenses;
· Management of assets;
· Management of the general ledger, auxiliary accounting, cost accounting and cash flow projections;
· Financial management of projects (business management) from pre-sales to contract execution.
Transversely to this scope, implementation services and refunds features paperless documents and decisions of circuits, technical architecture, interfacing with the existing IS, data recovery, piloting the project, transfer knowledge, deployment, and security.