This benefit is a benefit of urbanization of SI for a minimum of 20 work units and a maximum of 200 work units over the contract period.
This service is to provide support to the ASP as part of the implementation in the ASP of new common framework of urbanization of the information system.
This contract for the assistance subject to the project management (Moe) ASP for project management, design, development, and integration expertise in the field of business intelligence.
It includes the following services:
- Firm phase (TF): assistance in project management, the developers of coaching and BI expertise in Oracle environments, Solaris, Business Objects, Informatica and Talend Powercenter, including:
- No provision
- No provision
- Optional tranche (TO): provision of expertise Business Objects, Informatica and Talend Powercenter.
Accompanying the Services and Payment Agency (ASP) to drive a transformation program steering its activity Market aims to organize a transition to accompany the technical rebalancing of the ASP services. This is to consolidate the achievements in the field of vocational training and employment in regional offices and headquarters, as well as support the deployment of new areas, including on-site inspections and management of agricultural aid . The minimum amount of benefits which can be controlled will be 100,000 euro (s) HT, and the maximum amount of 700,000 euro (s) HT during the contract period.
The managerial accompaniment desired by the ASP is based on three axes:
1. An accompanying ground for agents, area managers, department heads and regional directors.
2. An accompanying directions from headquarters to reap the benefits of the new performance management tools and above all federate the actions of each in order to obtain the expected success of the work conducted by Dr.
3. Support for the development of new managerial tools taking into account the experience feedback of the deployment of the rebalancing process.
See detail in the CCTP.
This consultation has gone into open competition under Articles 25-I.1 ° and 67 to 68 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
The studies include neither lot or slice.
The implementation period is 48 months from the date determined by the service order requiring the Contractor to start the execution of the studies.
RD 951 - deviation of Mézières-sur-Issoire - scientific monitoring of environmental measures after work.
Further integration, in line with all partners, the information system (Si) Synergy with its application management (Tma).
This contract is the subject of four lots, lot 1 is exclusive of others.
Details of services expected in the application for tender documents.