As part of the new rail link between Lyon and Turin, TELT SAS is the public promoter of cross section in charge of construction works and future infrastructure management. This contract relates to security coordination benefits and health protection (CSPS) in phase of design and implementation for the realization of exchange niches, the interior of the gallery La Maddalena, transportation and commissioning deposit of excavated materials, support for forces.
The main tasks include:
- writing the PSC and the metric calculation of costs relating to the safety of maintenance, interior tunnel of La Maddalena, realization of exchange niches, transport and stockpiling of excavated material from the realization of niches and logistical support to the work forces.
- coordination of security at runtime to work:
- Tunnel maintenance of La Maddalena and construction facilities,
- interior design of the tunnel of La Maddalena,
- realization of exchange of the tunnel of La Maddalena niches
- transport and stockpiling of the excavated material from the realization niches
- logistic support to the police,
- managing and coordinating all internal and external interfaces to the site, including interfaces arising from the work of the exchanger Chiomonte.
As part of the new Lyon-Turin rail link, TELT SAS is the public promoter responsible for the construction and management of cross-border traffic in the future infrastructure. This market is concerned with the performance of the Executive Security Coordination (CSE) for the preparation of the fund and the realization of the viable plan, rather than the maintenance work of the existing structures in the exploratory tunnel "La Maddalena" in Chiomonte (TO) .
Performance is organized in 3 missions:
- Mission 1 - Coordination of security at execution stage - Approval - Executive Design and Implementation of the Plan
- Mission 2 - Security co-ordination under implementation - Management and Maintenance of Indoor and Outdoor Civil Works and Works at the Gallery
- Mission 3 - Coordination of safety during execution - Assistance to the tester for issuing the test certificate
TELT being a company of French law, and even though the service is required in Italy, the rules applicable to the coordination of safety and health protection covered by this call for tenders are subject to French regulations.
As part of the new Lyon-Turin rail link, telt sas is the public promoter of the cross-border section responsible for the construction and management of the future infrastructure. The purpose of this framework agreement is to monitor the water resources on the Italian side on behalf of the contracting entity telt sas.
As part of the new Lyon-Turin rail link, TELT SAS is the public promoter responsible for the construction and management of cross-border traffic in the future infrastructure. This market is concerned with the monitoring of water resources 2018-2020 Italy on behalf of the contracting entity TELT SAS