The mission provides a management assistance work on the structures, provisional and final retaining walls and noise barriers.Detailed design and construction phases will be entrusted by the project owner to a single trader or group of traders.
The services also cover the control of external controls which the program will be set by the provider.
The mission regarding assistance with project management work of art on the structures, provisional and final retaining walls and noise barriers which may include an indication:
- Issuing advice and guidance throughout the detailed design phase (PRO level)
- External control of PRO folder,
- Identification and definition of breakpoints in the design and construction phases,
- The clearance of breakpoints,
- Inspection visits to work phases,
- The establishment of external control programs,
- Management of external inspections of structures,This expert may be required to assist the client in the context of relations with communities and residents on the subject of noise,
- The client assistance in the context of potential litigation.
Stakeholders ensuring the mission will be posted in the premises of client Cuers to 50% of their time.However, applicants may propose the same speaker for the 2 phases justifying their skills and suitability for the design and construction phases.
For information, and not mandatory in the application stage, stakeholders proposed by the applicant will need to demonstrate experience of 15 years (minimum required) in the field of Project management assistance relating to works, for operations equivalent land transport infrastructure in particular in terms of technical complexity, importance and constraints (work on existing infrastructure in operation).
For information, and not mandatory in the application stage, the expert proposed noise must demonstrate a minimum of 10 years experience in the field.
Candidates will highlight and will have to prove their competence and experience in the field of engineering structures.