France Médias Monde would need to partner with a company in charge of the design, manufacture and supply of short programs on different themes previously defined by the contracting authority.
The object of the contract is the mission of coordinating safety and health protection for the operation of creating the ramp Lumbres between A26 and RN42.
This contract is a framework agreement for subsequent contracts: reference for the provision of IT Business Analysis within the direction of technology and network ARTE Broadcasts France.
The market is broken down into 3 lots:
- Lot 1: assistance with project management,
- lot 2: management and monitoring of projects,
- Lot 3: functional acceptance and / or user support.
- analysis of users need,
- prioritization of user needs,
- drafting the specifications and detailed functional specifications,
- creation of models.
- monitor the project,
- respect the cost and time,
- coordinate the relationship between users and the MOE.
- Writing the test plan,
- quality control,
- control of the functional acceptance with users,
- monitoring the functional support users,
- steering change management to users and support service
- writing to training plan for users and support service
- drafting the user to guide users and support service.