This call for tender concerns the missions of rental diagnostics on the whole of the Quevilly habitat for electricity and gas.
The reports of these diagnoses will be appended to the leases of the properties to be signed of Quevilly habitat.
The mission will cover the condition of the interior electrical installations according to decree 2016-1105 of 11.8.2016, the state of gas indoor installations according to decree 2016-1104 of 11.8.2016 and relating to living quarters in collective and individual buildings including Housing, outbuildings, cellars, cellars and garages on one or more geographical territories divided into agencies (5 lots) constituting the Quevilly habitat own property and management mandate.
host security framework of services to the CEA / DAM Ripault and its annexes.
About 100 foreign companies operating on the site.
These include to achieve benefits:
- assistance and advice to external stakeholders Companies (IEDs) for the prevention plans,
- monitoring compliance with the measures defined in prevention and security action plans,
- assistance and advice to EEI for the implementation of safety training stakeholders,
- participation in meetings related to the theme security
- monitoring IEDs working accidents
- Document verification in connection with the thematic security,
- assistance and health and safety consultancy,
- special services on demand.
The market has a firm period of 12 months and 2 optional slices of 24 months each.