Town of Noisiel - Seat Epamarne - Consulting services in communication and declination of communication.
Development and integration of multi channel software applications and any device (PCs, smartphones, tablets ...), application management and multi channel any device (PCs, smartphones, tablets ...) and support and expertise free software.
Support and expertise on free software.
In order to meet the future challenges of mastering data on its activities and all of its fields of expertise, CSTB wants to have a Big Data platform. CSTB wishes to draw on external expertise in the field of Big Data to carry out this project.
Benefits will be divided into tranches defined as follows:
- firm phase (TF): study prior to the deployment of the project - choice of the tool.
The objective of finalizing the firm tranche desired by the CSTB is set at the end of December 2016.
- conditional stage 1 (TC1): deployment and implementation of the project.
Conditional installment No. 1 will be opened after completion of the firm tranche, subject to the budget allocated for this tranche and the results of the preliminary study. Subject to validation and acquisition by CSTB of the infrastructure and tools, CSTB expects that the 3 pilot projects for this tranche will be deployed by the end of 2017.
- conditional stage n ° 2 (TC2): third party application maintenance (TMA).
Conditional portion No. 2 (TC2) shall be opened after the completion of conditional tranche No. 1.
assistance benefits realization to project owner to redesign tools SI technical and documentary of delegated management to collections (DDCOL) -assistance the steering, coordination and monitoring of the implementation of the tools overhaul project DDCOL SI; -conseil in interface design and human-machine interaction; -accompagnement the definition and business requirements specifications; the realization of new tools and deployment; and change management. The Framework Agreement is no minimum or maximum amount. following the VI.3).
Types of services affected by subsequent contracts:
Accompanying the DDCOL:
- The control and coordination of the constituent projects of the overhaul of tools;
- In the design, including visual, and in achieving its future brick called "acquisition" (the tool manages and supervises the entry of new media and their metadata in Ina management systems);
- In the design, including visual, and in the realization of the future tool of consultation and processing of documentary material and metadata called "Notilus" (this tool will interface to access information and documentary treatment of the future IF DDCOL);
- In the analysis of technical offers of the bidders in response to the consultation to be launched as part of a competitive process for the design, construction and implementation of future development tool "Notilus"; following the II.2.14).