The purpose of this framework agreement is to provide assistance to the contracting authority for the award and execution of a framework agreement for the supply of foodstuffs necessary for the preparation of meals served in particular in the school restaurants of the colleges and Lycées of the departments of the Oise, the Somme, the Aisne.
If the mandatory supplementary benefit, as defined in the CCTP, is retained by Cap'Oise Hauts-de-France, the framework agreement will also be available to the contracting authorities in the Nord and Pas-de-Calais regions.
Realization of materials and products tracking services containing asbestos and establishment of lead exposure risk findings (or crep) in books and on sites designated by the customer.
Argentina - -Saint-Lucien Beauvais - Beauvais -Saint John.
Royallieu - Compiègne - Victory - Noyon.
Nogent-sur-Oise - Clermont.
Crépy-en-Valois - Pont-Sainte-Maxence.
This contract relates to the scheduling - Control - coordination phase studies and works for the reconstruction of a theater located in the town of Beauvais (60000) located Place Georges Brassens.
That mission concerns:
- Scheduling and planning: analyzing the basic tasks on implementation studies and work; determine their sequence and their critical path, graphic documents and propose measures for compliance with the time frames;
- Coordination: harmonization in time and space, the actions of the various stakeholders, and where appropriate, to chair the inter-company health and safety college;
- Management: to apply at the stage of the work and to the lifting of reservations on time in the works contracts, organizational measures under the scheduling and coordination.
The scope of the mission is defined under the Ccp Iii.
The consultation aims auscultation of Category 1 roads, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the Department of Oise.
The benefits of the technical characteristics are defined in the special technical clauses.
The consultation undertaken is the conclusion of a framework agreement to purchase orders as regulated by Articles 78 and 80 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
The implementation process is an appropriate procedure open to negotiation. Maximum of 3 candidates will be admitted to trading under the conditions specified in the tender regulations. The coordinator will intervene in the conditions laid down in Articles L. 4211-1 and 2, L. 4531-1 to 3, L. 4532-1 and R. 4532-1 and 18 in 4533-7 of the Labor Code.
The framework agreement includes the SPS on the design phase of delivery and that relating to the realization of the work phase 3 level.
Realization of expert services for optimizing tax revenues of the Oise department.
The purpose of the contract is to auscultate carriageways of category 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the Department of Oise.
The contract is for the realization of missions of coordination SSI for the replacement and upgrading of the existing installations in 4 colleges of the Oise:
- College of the Marsh at Cauffry,
- Collège Gérard Philippe in Froissy,
- collège Les Fontainettes in Saint-Aubin-en-Bray,
- Magnard College in Senlis.
The SSI coordination missions are divided into 3 phases:
- a design phase,
- an implementation phase,
- a reception phase.
The technical characteristics of the services are defined in the specification book.