Vridsløselille Andelsboligforening dept. 53 and BO-VEST offered the job as a consultant concerning. replacement of the department's water and drainage systems. In addition, the desired existing bathrooms modernized.
Total Advisor's services include registration, overall budget, feasibility studies, screenings, user involvement, planning, preparation of project proposals / regulatory project, detailed design, supply and site supervision / construction management as well as 1-year inspection. Total Adviser shall also undertake construction management and health and safety coordination (P) + (B).
The offering was conducted as a restricted tender with pre-qualification under the Contract Act.
This DKR wants to do through a nationwide awareness and behavior change campaign, for example. via online and print media, PR, ambassadors, partners and local initiatives around the country raises awareness and information about the stolen goods among a select audience.
The overall objective of the campaign is that DKR must contribute to combat stolen goods through awareness and attention-generating activities in order in the long term, to track behavioral change among citizens when it comes to handling stolen goods.
The contract will primarily cover the following communication services:
- Campaign strategy, objectives and target groups
- Idea and concept
- Development and design of visual identity, graphic elements, messages etc.
- Development and production of various communications products (eg. Online, outdoor, print, etc.).
- Media strategy and media planning, including media buying and production (eg. Online, outdoor, print, etc.).
- PR to the public, citizens, decision makers and DKR's stakeholders - including PR strategy and PRindsats opposite the printed as well as social media
- Organisation of local events
- Impact measurement and evaluation of the entire campaign effort.
The tender starts on Monday. 27.02.2017 and implemented as a restricted tender with pre-qualification under the Contract Act.
It may be noted that the 5 advisors will be invited to tender.
Applications must be submitted via byggewebs procurement portal. Instructions and information which appears in the contract documents.
Tender documents can be found under TN646708 on building web.
To secure the buildings and achieve a more balanced composition of residents, assessed the organization board in 2008 that there was a greater coordinated effort to. It requires extensive renovation, conversion and social efforts to reduce the development's relatively high emigration rate.
Organisation Board initiated the necessary studies for the implementation of a physical master plan. Below technician registration of renovation needs in connection with any building damage work, analysis of environmental improvement measures and the identification of options for apartment aggregation Building.
Within a few years, other advisers conducted numerous technical studies, and they have prepared a draft building program with recommendations for refurbishment measures. In addition, there have been study tours and workshops with the department and a specially appointed Committee of Construction. The work has resulted in a draft master plan.
This master plan to be completed in Phase 1, and shall, if commitment and permission obtained, conducted in Phase 2nd
In addition a new community to be entered as new. Total Counselor conducts volume studies, workshops etc. as well as design, construction management, supervision, etc.. acc. tender documents.
Selling On behalf of Vestforbrænding handle the legislative tasks below Order no. 117 of 05.02.2013 on the developer's obligations and Decree 110 of 05/02/2013 - safety coordinator B (construction phase), as well as those of client-defined tasks that are above the statutory level .
See also FRI's description of services, in August 2014, The National Coordination.
The assignment includes the following services:
- Ongoing review of PSS (initial PSS prepared by safety coordinator P and refreshed and updated by the contractor), the collection and analysis of APV and APB incl. preparation of report.
- Start-up meetings / introduction to PSS etc. for new contractors
- Inspection of jobs
- Review of tender documents
- Safety meetings every 14 days incl. summary
- Security Round Ring 1 time per week. incl. supervision memo
- Possibly. security review by customer installations
- Possibly. tasks relating to the safety coordinator in the design.
The Contracting Authority wants, based on a decision to genudbyde operation, maintenance and further development of existing GLR / CHR system, to reach an agreement on the operation, maintenance and further development of GLR / CHR and its underlying subsystems and applications.
The delivery being acquired consists of the following main components:
1) Establishment and transition of the technical solution
2) platform and application operations, the supplier is responsible for operation, maintenance and further development of GLR / CHR
3) handling of support cases from the users of GLR / CHR via one offered Helpdesk
4) Management of the system incl. coordination and advice
5) Implementation of projects as part of the ongoing operation, maintenance and further development.
GLR / CHR is an extremely important and business critical system complex to the Contracting Authority.
Please refer to contract Annex 1 - Progress summary for more.
Refer to the specifications section 5 and section II.1.4) of this Order.
Total Advice in accordance with performance description Building and Planning 2012 Danish Ark and FREE. Feasibility studies, building registration, construction surveys, user, master plan, project, authority application, contract procurement, construction management and technical supervision connection. implementation of the refurbishment of Glostrup Boligselskab dept. 33. The renovation carried out as master in the National Building Fund auspices. Section 33 consists of 248 homes spread over 2-storey terraced houses and apartments in 2- and 3-story buildings built in stages between 1988 and 1992. A search prequalification at the National Building Fund, which will inspect the department at the end of May 2015. The principal service is expected to be in architecture, but will also include engineering services mm. The renovation is expected to include to include replacement of asbestos cement roofs, renovation / replacement of covered bay windows and facades, renovation / replacement of doors and windows, insulation of thermal bridge into terrain, renovation or replacement of balconies. The extent of the refurbishment clarification is the lead consultant in collaboration with the client and country building fund.