The advertised here benefits include the following tasks:
- Support for client programs (Office and PDF solutions)
- Creation of MPG templates and implementation in VBA and Java,
- Excel archiving tool (developed).
The aim of the tender is to find a consultant to the homogeneous, qualified third level IT -Support and to support more complex and comprehensive office solutions incl. VBA and Java. An essential part of the support, the support for the existing MPG templates and used Excel archiving tool. For these two issues, the solutions are also to be developed continuously.
In connection with the introduction of the consolidated balance sheet of the City of Munich by the city treasury an external consultant / an external consultant is needed for:
- Accompanying project management and project management
- Assistance in the drafting of the guidance "Consolidated Balance Sheet LHM", check for completeness and correctness (the guide is the central working document for the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet and includes all operations with responsibilities, procedure, etc.)
- Adaptation of Kontierungshandbuches regarding identification of internal relations
- Vote internal or external processes
- Support for the design of the consolidation activities (full consolidation, equity method)
- Assistance in the preparation of interim financial statements (Eigenbetrieb Munich Kammerspiele)
- Treatment of special issues / problems in the context of the elaboration of the concept emerge (eg account balances.)
- Support in the preparation of the sample statements
- Support in the preparation of the first consolidated balance sheet LHM
- Support to the creation of the first episode of the consolidated balance sheet LHM
The technical assistance services usually involve the examination of and the link to IT. For the consulting contract will total max. 300 project days estimated.
It is intended to close a polling Framework agreement with a (1) operators. The to be allocated polling framework agreement covers the provision of technical advice and support services in the IT sector, including in the allocation of IT services (GWB, VgV, UfAB, EVB-IT), in some cases in the context of procurement procedures and review procedures, as well as activities of the client in internal project and working groups.
Subject of the affected procurement procedure can all forgave Ever-drive IT-related be, especially - but not exclusively - in the following areas:
(1) Next Generation Firewall;
(2) network components (LAN / WLAN);
(3) server systems;
(4) storage systems;
(5) Personal printer / departmental printer;
(6) PC / notebook;
(7) Thin Client;
(8) rack systems;
(9) output management and support for data centers;
(10) IT and Technology Consulting (current overview counseling).
Performance Details are in the service description.
In this case the customer is based on an estimated average consulting expenses for the first 22 months of a total of 200 consultant days and during the extension period of a total of 150 consultant days.
Deviations from these non-binding estimates, especially when changes in demand by the contracting authority, are possible and permissible for the client. The Contractor is not entitled to a minimum acceptance of the Framework Agreement.
The tendered services include support for encryption software from Sophos which is used on approximately 2200 clients and the associated administration and for the hardware and software for smart cards on a certificate-based logon to the clients (PCs and laptops) is inclusive of the associated smart card management system of AET Europe. The procurement of these smart cards is also part of this announcement.
All chapter u. System references refer to the tender documents (VU) in the base contract term can be expected from an estimated output volume of at least 15 and a maximum of 90 person-days per year. It is expected that the consultant days to be entrusted to 2 thirds in the File Encryption area and one-third in the chip card / smart card management. The consultants work in the two areas (file encryption and smart card / smart card management) are each carried out by experts in accordance with their qualification in the price list (Annex 9) the daily flat rates are set. (S. Chap. 1.6 of the VU).
As part of the Future initiative, the German Museum is undergoing extensive restoration over a period from 2015 to 2023 and modernized. Subject of procurement is the supplier-manufacturer-independent and provision of consulting services for the creation or modification of a planning-as well as operational affecting facility management. With the completion of the 1st implementation portion of the renovation of the collection building (2019), the facility services must be re-implemented and transferred to an optimized control mode.
Framework agreement for the temporary transfer of products for IT jobs (hardware incl. Of necessary software licenses) and services for the client LifeCycle Management (CLM).
The Sammlungsbau (SB) of the Deutsches Museum in Munich, the exhibitions and collections of the Deutsches Museum includes mainly is, under the so-called. "Future Initiative" extensively modernized in the period from 2011 to 2025 and restored. The Sammlungsbau, built in 1903, this fully attributed to the shell condition. The GFA is approximately 73 000 m
External services in support of the Bavarian State Tax Office (BayLfSt) the power base operating in LAN, WAN and Security area.