For the administration of the funds of the client in the form of alternative investment funds in accordance with the provisions of the Social Code IV mandate a capital management company will be awarded under this tender.
The activities of the Master Fund Management Company is closely coordinated with the client and essentially includes the following tasks:
- Exercise all duties and responsibilities of a capital management company under Investment Law (KAGB) (or the applicable legal basis);
- Accounting segmentation of administered estates in at least three levels (top Virtual Fund, legal Master Fund, sub-segment);
- Advising BGHM at strategic and regulatory issues concerning the investment of BGHM;
- Provision of reports and indicators;
- Preparation of draft contracts;
- Ensuring the Fund controlling;
- Implementation of investment committee meetings.
In the BGHM aid files are currently being held still in paper form. The aid calculation is made for all authorized using the application ABBA (ITZ Bund). It is intended to fully map the aid process including records management in SAP.
For this is a fully integrated in SAP software to § 80 BBG and the Regulation on aid in disease, nursing care and births of the Federation (BBhV) includes a set of rules to be implemented. Also to be included common catalog tests, such as testing the Pharmacy Central Number (PZN) and fees for doctors (medical fee schedule). In addition to managing the aid files using the already-deployed software "cuSmarText 8.2" (Circle Unlimited AG) can be integrated.
For the services of this tender a EVB-IT service contract is to be closed. The contract is for the development of software in the SAP system of BGHM 200 PT, which are to be provided by 2 SAP developers within 8 months. There is an option to extend for a further 4 months if the corresponding PT can not be provided within the first 8 months. Exercise of the option is carried out for about 2 months before the end of the project. The estimated contract value amounts to approximately 300 000 EUR (net). As inception of 04.01.2016 is provided.
Renting 2 identical virtual tape libraries for backup of mainframe data at two locations in the data center of the ZDF according to specifications. The performance includes the supply, commissioning support, migration of old stocks, training and 24/7 support. The VTLs are rented for a period of 33 months plus optional extension of 12 months.