requirements:References such projects over the past 5 years will be demonstrated.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience in all areas of document management and the methodical selection and implementation consulting.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience and methodological expertise with comparable DMS projects in public administration using the V-model of the federation.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience in the problems of interface integration to specialized procedures.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees with a thorough overview of the current range of solutions at DMS systems and the legal and procedural framework and standards of the DMS-use in public administration.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven good social skills and in-depth knowledge of the legal and procedural requirements for barrier-free IT systems and the special requirements of data protection in welfare processing of public administration.
The tenderer has at least 4 German-speaking staff and is the LWV Hesse used with good German skills in writing and speaking only employee.
The bidder confirms that no economic, legal or organizational links to DMS providers exist
The measures provided by the tenderer staff will carry out their activities with at least 80% of capacity used on the premises of the LWV Hesse.
Consulting services for a preparatory study for the introduction of a document management system incl. Creating a procurement law conforming terms of reference for a future DMS system.
1. Definition of the scope of education manageable and implementable successively part-projects (within which part projects which documents and what processes are implemented?);
2. demonstration of the expected costs and the external and internal expenses per subproject and the monetary value benefits;
3. Determination of the efficiency per part project with any recommendations for or against the implementation of a sub-project;
4. prioritization of sub-projects, taking into account the overall project "Preparation and implementation of person-centered control of integration assistance in Hessen, organizational development of services Dezernates SGB / KOF and development of controlling;
5. Development of proposals for planning on the basis of the V-model of ARF;
6. Development of a procurement law conforming terms of reference for a future DMS system incl. The required external support.
A framework agreement with a tenderer for the provision of consulting and project management services as part of a project to - preparation and implementation of person-centered control of integration assistance (PerSEH method) in Hesse
- Organizational development of services Dezernates SGB and KOF and
- Further development of the controlling
(Working title: project overall control - participation).
Control of the LWV Hesse.200 (SGB Services and KOF) have already been developed as part of PerSEH concept.
However, Future-oriented shows that a unified and holistic control system for the LWV Hessen is required with the tools to manage the finances and services are possible.
Control processes and structures in the Department 200th
The current organization of Dezernates 200 is characterized by the following developments:Basic security law, enforcement of housing subsidies, introducing personal budget, annex services). The number of cases in the war victims, however, are declining steadily and do not have a sustained degressive course.
- The self-developed IT processes instruc to support the provision of benefits has been continuously specifically developed.The staff assessment system forms that occurred since 2005 structural and IT technical changes not from procedurally. B .:
- Uniform processing standards,
- Digital document management,
- Adapting the processes to the extended IT capabilities,
- Specialization requirements due to complex legal regulations.200:
- To reflect the recent developments only partially,
- Are inadequate for the implementation of future requirements,
- No longer required in personnel allocation system with the precision and completeness
is a holistic organizational development of Dezernates 200 required.
PerSEH projectThe planning of the BMAS envisages to adopt the BTHG still in 2016th In Hessen, these key aspects have been taken up early (since 2003) and in various projects.
Goals of the project are:Accompanying laws with respect to their content and timing effects and possibly decisions already taken the LWV Hessen analyzed and implemented. The holistic strategic and operational financial and performance controlling for the LWV Hessen for planning, managing and control of finances and the services is implemented. The Department 200 (SGB Services and KOF) is positioned to control, structure and processes relating to the future requirements and used thereon based update-capable personnel allocation system. The PerSEH nomenclature (details in the tender documents) has been developed taking into account the coordination with external partners refinement and economy and implemented organizationally.
This contract were to be provided by the contractor technical consulting and support services for risk management, ensuring a targeted and assessment of risks in a timely and effective support of the overall project management and the management of SVLFG based on project strategy and project objectives. In addition to the general risks which are to be expected in the implementation of such a project, specific risks in the field of adaptation of financial processes, organization, project management and human resource management are seen.
This contract are to be provided by the contractor technical consulting and support services for risk management, ensuring a targeted and assessment of risks in a timely and effective support of the overall project management and the management of SVLFG based on project strategy and project objectives. In addition to the general risks which are to be expected in the implementation of such a project, specific risks in the field of adaptation of financial processes, organization, project management and human resource management are seen.
Focus of contract performance are the review of risk management for the SVLFG basis of relevant methodology, proposals for improving the methods currently in use and the continuous monitoring of the project management with the responsible conduct regular risk analysis and the active contribution of substantive proposals to remedy or the dealing with risks. Especially the preparation of concrete practical proposals and countermeasures are an integral part of the support services. It features a comprehensive knowledge of similar projects and industry experience in social insurance is expected from the contractor.
Further information about the tender subject, refer to the construction contract documents.