requirements:References such projects over the past 5 years will be demonstrated.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience in all areas of document management and the methodical selection and implementation consulting.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience and methodological expertise with comparable DMS projects in public administration using the V-model of the federation.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven long-term experience in the problems of interface integration to specialized procedures.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees with a thorough overview of the current range of solutions at DMS systems and the legal and procedural framework and standards of the DMS-use in public administration.
The tenderer has at least 4 employees of proven good social skills and in-depth knowledge of the legal and procedural requirements for barrier-free IT systems and the special requirements of data protection in welfare processing of public administration.
The tenderer has at least 4 German-speaking staff and is the LWV Hesse used with good German skills in writing and speaking only employee.
The bidder confirms that no economic, legal or organizational links to DMS providers exist
The measures provided by the tenderer staff will carry out their activities with at least 80% of capacity used on the premises of the LWV Hesse.
Consulting services for a preparatory study for the introduction of a document management system incl. Creating a procurement law conforming terms of reference for a future DMS system.
1. Definition of the scope of education manageable and implementable successively part-projects (within which part projects which documents and what processes are implemented?);
2. demonstration of the expected costs and the external and internal expenses per subproject and the monetary value benefits;
3. Determination of the efficiency per part project with any recommendations for or against the implementation of a sub-project;
4. prioritization of sub-projects, taking into account the overall project "Preparation and implementation of person-centered control of integration assistance in Hessen, organizational development of services Dezernates SGB / KOF and development of controlling;
5. Development of proposals for planning on the basis of the V-model of ARF;
6. Development of a procurement law conforming terms of reference for a future DMS system incl. The required external support.
A framework agreement with a tenderer for the provision of consulting and project management services as part of a project to - preparation and implementation of person-centered control of integration assistance (PerSEH method) in Hesse
- Organizational development of services Dezernates SGB and KOF and
- Further development of the controlling
(Working title: project overall control - participation).
Control of the LWV Hesse.200 (SGB Services and KOF) have already been developed as part of PerSEH concept.
However, Future-oriented shows that a unified and holistic control system for the LWV Hessen is required with the tools to manage the finances and services are possible.
Control processes and structures in the Department 200th
The current organization of Dezernates 200 is characterized by the following developments:Basic security law, enforcement of housing subsidies, introducing personal budget, annex services). The number of cases in the war victims, however, are declining steadily and do not have a sustained degressive course.
- The self-developed IT processes instruc to support the provision of benefits has been continuously specifically developed.The staff assessment system forms that occurred since 2005 structural and IT technical changes not from procedurally. B .:
- Uniform processing standards,
- Digital document management,
- Adapting the processes to the extended IT capabilities,
- Specialization requirements due to complex legal regulations.200:
- To reflect the recent developments only partially,
- Are inadequate for the implementation of future requirements,
- No longer required in personnel allocation system with the precision and completeness
is a holistic organizational development of Dezernates 200 required.
PerSEH projectThe planning of the BMAS envisages to adopt the BTHG still in 2016th In Hessen, these key aspects have been taken up early (since 2003) and in various projects.
Goals of the project are:Accompanying laws with respect to their content and timing effects and possibly decisions already taken the LWV Hessen analyzed and implemented. The holistic strategic and operational financial and performance controlling for the LWV Hessen for planning, managing and control of finances and the services is implemented. The Department 200 (SGB Services and KOF) is positioned to control, structure and processes relating to the future requirements and used thereon based update-capable personnel allocation system. The PerSEH nomenclature (details in the tender documents) has been developed taking into account the coordination with external partners refinement and economy and implemented organizationally.
The four-year ongoing and accompanying monitoring is intended to provide the Integration Office with data for an impact-oriented use of resources and an impact-oriented controlling system for the inclusion companies (former designation: integration projects).
In addition, it is intended in particular to support the further strategic business planning and to provide these companies with investment decisions, project and product calculations, expansion and relocation projects, capacity calculations, liquidity planning and control, etc.
After a trial phase from 2003 to 2007, the business monitoring in 2008 was reoriented. The services were awarded by way of open procedures for the period from 1.5.2008 - 30.4.2010, from 1.5.2010 - 30.4.2014 and from 1.5.2014 - 30.4.2018.
At present, 53 integration projects within the meaning of Sections 132 et seq. SGB IX are managed by INA and an external service provider.
Business monitoring (reporting, company visits, etc.).
Emergency backup support for IBM z-Series.
The objective of the tender was to support the emergency care for IBM z series of the SVLFG. The existing solution is to be replaced with the greatest possible retention of the procedures. At the core of this call for proposals was the automated replication / mirroring or outsourcing of data into an emergency data center in which the restart of the IT operation can take place after the occurrence of an emergency and using the data replicated there.
In 2015/2016, the Vitos Group has carried out a license balance of all Microsoft products. In order to continually update the knowledge base, to always be properly licensed in the future and to license other licensed products correctly, software asset management should be awarded as a service to a contractor.
This contractor must carry out all necessary steps independently and ensure that Vitos has the correct licensing throughout the Group.
The subject of this tender is the provision, operation and maintenance of Software Asset Management as a service.
Vitos GmbH writes the contract as public-sector client in accordance with § 15 of the Ordinance on the Award of Public Contracts (Public Procurement Regulation - VgV) by means of an open procedure.
This contract were to be provided by the contractor technical consulting and support services for risk management, ensuring a targeted and assessment of risks in a timely and effective support of the overall project management and the management of SVLFG based on project strategy and project objectives. In addition to the general risks which are to be expected in the implementation of such a project, specific risks in the field of adaptation of financial processes, organization, project management and human resource management are seen.