Foreign testing ground, mineral components and plastics in accordance with requirements of the Landfill Ordinance (DepV) and the Federal Uniform Quality Standards (BQS) for the following services:
- Profiling the waste at the landfill site, approximately 62 000 m
- Profiling the waste at the rubble dump, about 51 000m
- Creation of a surface sealing consisting of:
1. separation fleece, about 115 000 m
2. leveling layer, approximately 115 000 m
3. HDPE geomembrane, approximately 115 000 m
4. Geotextiles drainage element or mineral drainage layer, about 115 000 m
5. restoration layer, approximately 115 000 m
Implementation of regional management based on the REK West resin according to the "Guidelines on the granting of funding for integrated rural development - ZILE -" of the Ministry for Rural Areas, Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection in Lower Saxony for the leader region Westharz. More details, see the following website: http://www.ml.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=1353&article_id=5104&_psmand=7
The West Harz was in the leader selection procedure for EU funding in 2014 - part 2020 and is promoted as a leader region with funds from the ARROW program for rural development.
The benefits for the regional management include:
1) The stimulation of projects and initiatives by:
- Supervision of working groups;
- Development of strategic networks;
- Initiation of new topics.
2) The advice of local authorities, associations and initiatives in the implementation of the strategy through projects:
- Formulation of project proposals;
- Funding opportunities show: PROFILE, ERDF and ESF programs, economic development, involvement of foundations.
3) The promotion of skills:
- Initiation and support of region's internal collaborations and projects;
- Initiation and support of inter-regional cooperation and projects;
- The implementation of training.
4) A comprehensive public relations in the form of:
- Internet presence;
- Development of brochures and handouts;
- Public relations;
5) The assessment of applications for funding from the support budget:
- Advice to applicants;
- Examining the application;
- Initial assessment of applications.
6) The creation of:
- Berichten- and Tätigkeitsnahweisen;
- Monitoring and Evaluation.