- Preparation and implementation scoping;
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA);
- Special species protection inspection (Sap);
- Faunal opinion.
- Preparation of an EIS for flood and structural measures at the White Elster;
- As a basis for informational faunal studies of bats, avifauna, amphibians, hermit and a special species protection inspection are to be compiled.
The SAP systems are currently a municipal company run by an external service available. II.2.4). 14,000.
The project for the takeover of SAP systems to begin on 05.16.2017, the go-live is scheduled for 01.11.2017.The SAP systems are currently a municipal company run by an external service available.
the following services are advertised for the future operation of the SAP system:
a) providing the necessary system technology at the premises of the operator, the WAN connection and the connection to the local network KoWo,
b) acquisition of SAP systems with the currently used functionality and migration of data from existing operators and integration into the new, to be provided to end system landscape and making the operational readiness,
c) provision of operational services in the fields of: fault processing, Release Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, availability, security and others,
d) advice and assistance in the ongoing development of SAP systems for the implementation of the housing industry processes.In addition, an interface-free operation as possible should be ensured in cooperation with the existing IT infrastructure. 14,000.
The project for the takeover of SAP systems to begin on 05.16.2017, the go-live is scheduled for 01.11.2017.