Subject of the tender was the integrated communication campaign for household check process and the Financial Job Market of Minijob Centre.
The communication campaign under a master plan to connect both the communication goals and target group-specific advertising and PR measures.
Renewing the control center technology at 2 locations the fire Bochum.
Projektsteuerungsleistungen renewing the control center of the fire Bochum.
The Deutsche Rentenversicherung Knappschaft-Bahn-See (CBS) plans to provide a framework contract with a contract partner for external consultancy services as part of the support for the development and implementation of a concept for the reorganization of the main administration of the KBS. This applies to all areas of the CBS which are directly or indirectly involved in the tasks of health and long-term care insurance.
The scope of the services to be provided under the contract is divided into three phases and is as follows:
Phase 1: Actual analysis (including target image development):
- Structural and process-related surveys and assessment;
- target setting on the basis of the analyzes.
Phase 2: Action and activity planning:
- preparation of concrete measures for goal-setting;
- Definition of activity packages with appropriate scheduling.
Phase 3: Implementation:
- monitoring of the first implementation steps;
- Establishment of control mechanisms to achieve the goal.
Since no offer has been received which corresponds to the conditions, the award procedure according to Art. Section 63 (1) No. 1 of the German Public Procurement Ordinance (VgV) and repealed at a later date.
Framework contract for the provision and operation of a CMS system as well as necessary services for migration, introduction, editing and training for the city of Bochum with a term of 60 months and 5 extension options of 12 months each (total duration 120 months).
initial situationAfter almost ten years of use, the City of Bochum wants to thoroughly modernize its Internet presence "bochum.de" and implement it on the basis of a modern, future-oriented technology and expand it into an integrated city portal.
The city of Bochum intends to conclude the software rental and maintenance, the operation (hosting) of the content management system (new system), the setup of the new system, the migration of data and content as well as the necessary project support corresponding EVB-IT contracts.
For the implementation of the new system, as well as the maintenance and migration of the old system, the city of Bochum needs personal support for a planned project duration of at least 6 months.
The first phase of the tendering process will first look for companies that are proven to be able to deliver and deploy a content management system, provide the necessary hosting and application support services, develop migration scenarios, and develop the content management system Implementation services with the highest reliability.
Essential services to be provided are:
- Delivery of CMS software maintained and developed for a period of at least 10 years;
- Personnel support for the implementation of the new CMS system;
- Personnel support for the migration of data from the legacy system to the new system to be procured;
- providing software maintenance services, service and support for a maximum of 10 years;
- Providing the new system and applications in a secure data center with good connectivity to the Internet traffic nodes.
A detailed specification of services and the specifications for the content management system to be procured will be made available for download.
The Miners underground lake writes the support of in the development and implementation of concepts for sustainability and future strategic orientation of the miners.
The scope of the services to be provided under the contract is divided into 4 work packages and is as follows out in detail:
Work Package 1: brand positioning and sales concept.
- Positioning of the brand in terms of the strategic direction,
- Sales concept.
Work Package 2: Customers and Service.
- Optimization of current customer interfaces and expansion of digital services (multi-channel listing).
Work Package 3: Structures and processes.
- Optimization of the process environment,
- Implementation of digitization and automation.
Work package 4: IT.
- Define a strategic IT target image and the future core IT system.
For the project, a maximum of 4 million EUR are for the financial year 2016 are available.
Of the contract is immediately after the conclusion of the contract, which has already taken place.