Project Management Agency "science communication".
The Project Management Agency involves the preparation, the technical and administrative aspects in all stages of development (from consultation of interested parties and applicants of the examination of applications, including assessment, care during the period up to the reference test), the documentation of projects of the BMBF and supporting the strategic development of the object field "science communication".
Accompanying evaluation of the pilot project "SME NetC".
On 08/17/2016, the BMBF published its new "SME-NetC". With this funding from the ten-point program "Think SMEs" strengthens the BMBF small and medium enterprises in regional networks and clusters. To develop new market potential, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are particularly challenged to renew their processes, products and services and their business models.
To ensure an objective monitoring the implementation and progress of the funding program, to create a basis for determining the effects and to ensure an intensive exchange, the customized integration of specific skills and the expansion of knowledge for the integration of SMEs in networks and clusters, is an accompanying evaluation of the funding measure advertised.
The Investment Bank Berlin (IBB) intends to renew the storage systems described below with the aim of
- To increase the amount of memory
- Improve the performance,
- To optimize the reliability,
- And to reduce maintenance costs.
Range of services includes:
- Supply and installation of hardware and software,
- Integration into the existing data center environment,
- Adapting consist lasting systems
- Migration of existing data to the new systems,
- Training of IT staff of IBB,
- HA tests with construction and implementation documentation,
- Installation of a Bulk Node using existing hardware,
- Installation and Migration documentation,
- Maintenance of hardware and software over 5 years (60 months from start-up).
Construction phase) must be integrated into the school site. Given the urgency of the project counts as adopted by the budget committee on the pilot projects that are carried out for the acceleration of new school buildings.
The following delegable builders services to be awarded as a project control services:
- Areas of action:Organization, Quantities and qualities, Costs and funding, Dates and capacities.
- Level A1 (only power section 2) Level A2 (power sections 3 to 5) and Level B (power sections 6 to 9) according to description of the delegated by the AG to the AN builders services (see tender documents / contract information V 6).listed as an option under II.2.11).
- Participation in the awarding of freelance services: identification and naming of in project preparation to be involved in, evaluating tenders, including award proposal, preparing, implementing and participating in contract negotiations as specified by the AG, Preparation of contract drafts, obtaining the consent of the AG to negotiated outcomes .
- Guiding and keeping a record during the period of the project management of the power sections 2-9 in the project management, including pick up and delivery to and from the AG office,
- Project Figure in the booking system HHV: Picture and updating of individual and total costs of the measures in HHV over the entire project cycle, invoice booking in HHV,
- EVergabe: processing of procurement processes in the power section 6 and 7 on the basis of the electronic procurement platform of the Senate Administration for Urban Development and Housing,
- Reporting: cyclical reporting to fixed dates over funding agencies, need carriers and clients.
Additional services are part of the planning competition for the award of the general planning of the following tasks:Participation in the preparatory meetings and the jury session. Area Detection and comparative costing for preliminary examination of up to 15 competition entries in accordance with the formal requirements of the AG. Comparative presentation of energy concepts and energy efficiency of up to 15 competition entries and a summary of the test report.
The planning involved in addition to the general planning (buildings, technical equipment, structural design, open space planning, building physics), engineers and specialized experts such as security coordinators, Fire protection consultants, ventilation assessors and design dependent yet to be named planning stakeholders will include.B. means of prefabricated wall panels or cubicles. 07/2005, 21.9.2005, available at www.stadtentwicklung.berlin.de/service/rundschreiben).