The HRM 2020 program includes the priorities for the strategic development of human resources management in the employer Basel-Stadt. It covers nine topics with which the profits, further development and obtaining employees and managers responsible should be supported. Six of the nine topics are the subject of this tender: development of employee / internal conversation, leadership development, life cycle oriented personnel management, employer branding, eHR strategy and the further development of staff professional organization.
In the first phase is to create an all 6 topics comprehensive needs analysis. This is based on the personnel policy of the Canton who create the current situation, the needs of the line and the staff professional organization and in accordance with the latest findings and best practice solutions. In the second phase a total concept and implementation proposals for the individual projects are to be compiled. Will be sought solutions for the entire employer, which in the implementation of the heterogeneity of the employer Basel-Stadt to be adequately addressed. In the third phase of implementation of the implementation process should be accompanied, if necessary, adjusted in content and parameters are developed for quality assurance.
The performance of the provider focuses on advice and support. The employees of the HR professional organization are actively involved in all stages of HRM 2020th
Delivery of a card management system with peripherals and software, with services on the introduction, integration and maintenance contract. For details, see specifications.
Consultation in the form of assistance and creative search for solutions in the topics of spectrum autism, supported communication and challenging behavior, including support in uncertainty, non-understanding, complexity, inconsistency or innovations in the care everyday. Through information and technical knowledge should be prepared for decision and action ability, predictability and security (re).
- Consultancy in crisis, support in crisis intervention;
- Continuing the theme of autism, communication and dealing with behavioral problems;
- Case-related training for clients and clients in the communications and / or behavior regulation;
- Capacity building teams for topics autism, communication and dealing with behavioral problems;
- Symposium for patients, their families and professionals;
- Intensive support of a core group of employees who are trained as multipliers for LIV;
- Drafting and developing tools, to its own competence center for LIV;
- Development of team skills relating to autism, communication and dealing with behavioral problems.
The services to be procured is services for maintenance, support and development, and provision of licenses for the products:
- Allegro Trading System;
- BelVis (EDM energy database management system);
- Neuron ESB Integration Platform Neudesic.
In addition, resources for requirements engineering and test management be procured.
The contract is divided into 8 lots:
- Ensure and support the daily operation and maintenance (Lot 1 - 3);
- Ensure the support / Incident Management (1st, 2nd and 3rd level support, House-keeping, software configuration management, know-how preservation);
- Ensure the maintenance (corrective and preventive maintenance);
- Implementation of standard changes;
- Ensuring the development (adaptive and perfecting maintenance, upgrades) during the regular release window of IWB (Lot 1 - 3);
- Ensure and support in the implementation of normal changes (minor changes);
- Ensure and support in project work and the development of new solutions for the IWB;
- Providing a scalable resource pool (all Lots 1 - 5);
- Providing the necessary licenses (Lots 6 - 8).
The award of a lot is the best rated provider respectively.
Lots 4 and 5 are assigned to each 2 suppliers. The remaining lots will be awarded only once. The award of contracts in lots 4 and 5 of the two providers is in each case due to the availability of resources or the planned work area.
The contract period is three (3) years. The contract start date is the date of the proposed acquisition of the services in the contract. The contract may be renewed twice optional to one (1) year beyond the expiration of addition, under certain conditions. The detailed terms and conditions, please consult the draft contract.